[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm uncomfortable with the idea of The Asian becoming admin for a couple reasons...

First, like Del Piero (but maybe not quite as bad), I don't feel that he actually has a grasp on what the rules mean. Yes, he seems to know what the rules say, but what they mean is an entirely different thing.

Secondly, I don't get the feeling that his desire to become admin is borne out of wanting to protect the general welfare. I rather feel that it's more to protect himself considering that at least three of his four reports were invalid reports regarding people saying things about him.

He may be a nice guy, but I'm voting -1.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't know him, but he looks dedicated. Need to know really what's to report though, also how to record proof, but I like his attitude. I don't know if any of the admins have time to babysit him in the beginning, but I'm under the impression that he can make a decent admin in the future.

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I don't know him, but he looks dedicated. Need to know really what's to report though, also how to record proof, but I like his attitude. I don't know if any of the admins have time to babysit him in the beginning, but I'm under the impression that he can make a decent admin in the future.
Thank you very much. I don't know much of proper use mechanically of the tools but I will learn. I walked into here wanting to be an admin, but now I will earn the hearts and mind of the people because I only want to be admin for the people and no other self gains!

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Inb4....
82e1616163d291e3993e4c7ed13.png
(well, he is possibly Chinese!)