Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Its not that were all Douchbags. it surprises me about that too, But-
When People join the forums, and Immediately Make an admin application, Rather than going to the Introduction section. ---> http://www.skial.com/forums/introductions.24/
It's kinda a douche move its self, But! other people have done that and spent enough time here, and now they can Get a much more positive response if they made another App.

Bottiger

Administrator
You have some good supporters and good activity. But I haven't been able to find any play time from blinking man. Reverse this curse and doktor don't play much.

What we need from you is to be assured that you will be making bans properly, and that you will at least be on the forum to help us with some reports.

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You have some good supporters and good activity. But I haven't been able to find any play time from blinking man. Reverse this curse and doktor don't play much.

What we need from you is to be assured that you will be making bans properly, and that you will at least be on the forum to help us with some reports.
I will do!

TheAsian

Its not that were all Douchbags. it surprises me about that too, But-
When People join the forums, and Immediately Make an admin application, Rather than going to the Introduction section. ---> http://www.skial.com/forums/introductions.24/
It's kinda a douche move its self, But! other people have done that and spent enough time here, and now they can Get a much more positive response if they made another App.
I agree. Its just nobody told me how you know? I just thought Hey.. I wanna sign up to be an admin. I never knew their was an introduction or any of that I would go to. If I knew sure, I would go introduce myself before making an App.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I agree. Its just nobody told me how you know? I just thought Hey.. I wanna sign up to be an admin. I never knew their was an introduction or any of that I would go to. If I knew sure, I would go introduce myself before making an App.
Introducing yourself Helps, its not mandatory, Nice, but not mandatory.
And some people have the nerve to just appear on the forums and apply, Banana's.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I just didn't execute them with full evidence cause comeon, I've started playing TF2 like 3-4 months ago since 3 years of not playing. I've never heard of Skial back then when i was in Stompfest.

good to see you stepped away from your "My Votereports are Legit with many compelling logistic reasons." statement earlier, that one would be sure to shoot you in the foot you didn't disregard it urself.

not seeing how the last part is relevant, but people have the means to look up chatlogs, if you report someone for racism two times and there's no racism to be found it either chatlogs, it stirs up doubt regarding how genuine your report is to begin with (that, and there's the microphone, but when you say they "posted racism" i'm going to assume they were more textual with their 'racism').

also, 2/3 of your reports just ended up with an admin getting agitated at you by acting like a tit, and one considered banning you for !votereport abuse.

Well thats your opinion
strike one

(trust me, saying "Well thats your opinion" is one of the worst things you argue against fact)

i suggest making more reports that actually get resolved, as it shows admin competence, i'd +1, but since i don't really know you besides this thread and that one time you teleported around in a VSH server with your marvelous 900 ping, and seeing those 3 inane reports you made, i would have to stand by my -1 (not that it means anything, rofl).

TheAsian

So did you have a demo for this report?

http://www.skial.com/threads/coryrule13-aimbotting-abuse-of-hacks.15324/

And also any proof from this?

http://www.skial.com/threads/asian-can-eat-a-dick-p-for-racism-against-me-for-being.14199/

We need admins to be able to provide proof and make sure the bans are correct. If you can make a few valid reports we will consider you for admin.
The First one Cinic got on today, and I DID record it but I searched my HL2 folder for the .dem file and it did not show up. :/ so no I don't have a report

The second one was All Mic, and I don't know how to Log that either :/

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The First one Cinic got on today, and I DID record it but I searched my HL2 folder for the .dem file and it did not show up. :/ so no I don't have a report
The second one was All Mic, and I don't know how to Log that either :/

" and I DID record it but I searched my HL2 folder for the .dem file and it did not show up."
That's a weak excuse and you have to understand it (just my five cents).

+1 from me. I had been playing on 2Fort+ | USW for couple of times and I always saw this dude and he looked calmed and logical.

2DeadHerald: Bro, his rep among regs on this server is worth something.

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I am not comfortable agreeing on induction until I can see proper use of demos. The alleged hacker today was vaguely shady at times, but was overall a generic, bad 2fort sniper, and my time there was completely inconclusive.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The Asian, if you're having any trouble or confusion over recording demos I would suggest checking this page out: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Help:Recording_demos, that should clear things up a bit. Other than that it's nice to see all the cute little nooblets coming in to support you :p . Whether or not you get admin in the near future I would recommend lurking around some more sections of the forums to familiarize yourself with what all the skial community has to offer. It appears to me that you may be rushing things a little bit more than you should, for example not taking the time to explore the forums and see that there is an introductions subforum, also not taking the time to learn how reports should be submitted before submitting them. Bottom line I think you could be a very good admin, just not before you put some more time into learning your way around the game and around this community.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
decent connection time, awesome activity and a bunch of people vouching for him. +1.

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
1. You don't visit the forum much.
2. EVERYTIME that you do a report, you need to have a solid proof.
3. As someone mentioned before, normally people introduce themselves before making an admin app.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
To his defense, while I was spectating the report this afternoon, he asked how to apply for admin. I told him to post it on here and get people to vouch, and didn't tell him about the introduction section.
[Shrug]

MilleNX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I vouch for him too.

He may be unknown to the forums (as am I), but he is certainly well-known on the servers (servers being big part of the community, right?).

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People are being slightly insane when they talk about you needing to be known by all the regs or 'known' people or whatever. Don't worry too much about it. Bott's the person that matters :P

It would be good if the people that haven't linked thier steam accounts could go back and link them for us. :D