TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
C'mon guys, give this guy a chance, it's all circumstantial, but if we want a good community, we should allow him to at least post here and give him the benefit of the doubt. Heck, some of those guys might vouch again if they have to, in this case, maybe they should.
Thank you!

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Do you really think I would waste my time? Tell you what I have a post on here with the list of people who vouched for me earlier, And i want you to put those names in the search bar. Look at the proof I provided before blowing your assumptions.

I dislike the fact that you probably gathered all those people to make accounts just for the reason i said.

You're way to defensive.

TheAsian

notice everyone says "I vouch for the asian"

they are all nooblets :I
The Reason why they are all nooblets is because They are not into forums like you and I are. I told them I needed vouchers as a Requirement stated by the Setup posted in this section of application. They Made an account just to vouch for me. I've told them to use the "Steam ID Login" but you know how that goes. Everyone is cautious.

Reactions: Giildy

TheAsian

I dislike the fact that you probably gathered all those people to make accounts just for the reason i said.

You're way to defensive.
I have to be defensive because of people who get on here just to put me down. People who come on here just to say "Oh, he probably made those accounts, This guy made a mistake -1. This and that. You haven't made one encouraging post since you started posting on this topic. I thought a community that people are proud to be of, would instead put down someone with an account status of "Nooblet" I may not have spend enough time on the forums, but it doesn't give you the right to make assumptions when I have put my time and effort to openly and truthfully tell all of you who I am.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
pokerface.png
Seems legit. +1

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have to be defensive because of people who get on here just to put me down. People who come on here just to say "Oh, he probably made those accounts, This guy made a mistake -1. This and that. You haven't made one encouraging post since you started posting on this topic. I thought a community that people are proud to be of, would instead put down someone with an account status of "Nooblet" I may not have spend enough time on the forums, but it doesn't give you the right to make assumptions when I have put my time and effort to openly and truthfully tell all of you who I am.

Because nobody here knows who you are :p get known by the regulars and stop making shit reports before making an app.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
People who out you down, are people who play on the servers, take part in the forum and all its joyous discussions, and above all-
something

-1, reading other peoples "-1" gave me more than enough reasons.
also I hate people who take pictures of dur phones :seriously:

TheAsian

Because nobody here knows who you are :p get known by the regulars and stop making shit reports before making an app.
Well there you go, I wouldve enjoy this post rather then your negative assumptions. I'm sorry I make shit reports because I don't know how to use the tool right. The reports I made are true and 100%. I just didn't execute them with full evidence cause comeon, I've started playing TF2 like 3-4 months ago since 3 years of not playing. I've never heard of Skial back then when i was in Stompfest.

TheAsian

People who out you down, are people who play on the servers, take part in the forum and all its joyous discussions, and above all-
something

-1, reading other peoples "-1" gave me more than enough reasons.
also I hate people who take pictures of dur phones :seriously:
Well thats your opinion, and thank you for the advice. Sorry but that phone was the best megapixel camera I had at the moment.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well there you go, I wouldve enjoy this post rather then your negative assumptions. I'm sorry I make shit reports because I don't know how to use the tool right. The reports I made are true and 100%. I just didn't execute them with full evidence cause comeon, I've started playing TF2 like 3-4 months ago since 3 years of not playing. I've never heard of Skial back then when i was in Stompfest.

Theres one of your problems