how many have u seen max in a game

• Total voters

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if you have been playing TF. The bots have learned to take names and pics sooooo WHERE FUCKED ITS IN EVERY SERVER. ITs like the n word bot week. Try it out see for your self and then go play skial zombies server.

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
They also change your loadouts as well, and its "we're" , its mostly in casual , you just have to kick them, ez pz,

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
skial seems to do better than Valve servers. What does skial do differently?
Skial has an open and active forum for suggestions, and implements viable ideas in a timely manner. Bottigers vision was "to have the best TF2 servers", whereas Valve's vision was to use TF2 as a prototype business model.

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
The Bots have no Official "name". They play music with aim bot they join 6 at a time if theirs space.(Or one by one) They just keep coming.But the main problem is it's a 50/50 change u kick the right one. EX if a F2P has there name taken they can't start a vote, so its up to the team but if the F2P has no mic then we wont know if its the right one. You can see the problem and when your team has 6 it's hard to kick them all because they keep joining/retrying. So it is a major problem because what are you going to do? And I said as of writing this I didn't say it would last/ Is on skial severs
I said " TF2 IS FUCKED AS OF WRITING THIS" And for the miss spelling of "where" ima leave it there because let people know I made a mistake.

Bottiger

Administrator
skial seems to do better than Valve servers. What does skial do differently?

We ip ban, so a single ban would likely kick all the catbots at the same time since they are usually run off 1 computer.

We also have the most accurate VPN detector that detects every commercial vpn known, including NordVPN "stealth" and even unlisted non-commercial ones.

We also have custom anti-cheat that detects VAC proof and SMAC proof hacks.

StereoBucket

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Played a bit of valve payload servers for a few days. It was fun. Didn't seem that bad. Kicked one or two cheaters in a couple of days.