EnoWesker

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
The argument is valid Ljubi with this other person.
However, I have simple questions:
- If you were the first concerned, and knowing the places much better than some others as you say so loudly.
- Why didn't you report this guy to protect your honor?
The rules are the same for everyone.
- And excuse me why speak in another language? English is sufficient for everyone.
- Why said this here and not in the good report?
And I don't see how your GTA story is currently valid, it's passed, acknowledged by both parties and off topic with your current "punishment".
Your known reputation is that of someone who talks a lot and therefore you are more easily observed. Hence the attention I presume from Ix, who has already given other reports on other people as can be seen on the associated forum.
It would be wise to move on and know how to control your emotions to finally do something nice, like simply "playing". To assume a fault is not a shame, but to be an adult. Have fun.

Ixel

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Ok, I'm having it enough. There, problem with Ix is that, as other players noticed here, he is focusing only on certain people that maybe said something about his online girlfriend or told him something or commented something.
Probably minor, because I know him long enough and I know how he reacts on really minor things.

I have been targeted by him before, he decorated his profile trashing my name because of stupid gta V invite!!!
Then he calmed, but since I posted here -1 I have been targeted yet again!
Seriously, at this point if it was in real life, I'd report him to police. Not even joking. It's getting creepy.-+
Have to deal with his friend posting me walls of text and now with him. Yet I have them muted.

Anyway, he took time to read my chat, translate what I was talking with another person in "balkan language", just to find a needle in a haystack and report me over a word he translated as fa**ot, even though it also means gay and it also depends on context its used. But ok, I'm muted for 3 days, no big deal, I won't use that word anymore.

Problem is, as mentioned above, his creepy focusing only on certain people. So he didn't bother to report person I was talking to, that was calling me trans and to dilate and also used *the word*

2FORT+ | EU █████08/07/2023 - 01:11:42 AMDr.Ascaris Infectionljubica jel si ti ponaj tranvestit sto bio na tinderu par godina nazad u sloveniji?=

No, he was only focused on me.
And it's creepy.
And I don't care what lame excuse he's gonna give now... why he didn't report other person. All lies and manipulations.
Now I do question why he even applied.
Creepy

To address the post here, as well as the recent report I made, I'm aware of Techno's reply earlier which was deleted from the report's thread which I'm guessing was due to Techno's post not contributing anything useful to the report itself.

The rules apply to anyone on Skial. Despite what you are stating, I'm not specifically targeting you. If you refer to my post history you'll see I have reported other players as and when I've seen something that is likely breaking the rules.

As you know, I don't speak Croatian, so with the help of GPT I asked it to translate some lines that weren't in English. The following line caught my attention and I was curious to know what it meant, as I was wondering if this single word was simply a swear word or something possibly much worse.

To me, as someone who doesn't speak Croatian, it looked like some kind of bad word. It turned out to be the word "pussy". However I'm fairly certain that wasn't sufficient to report, so all I did was take a quick look at some recent messages in your chat history while I was on Skial stats. I hadn't planned to go further back than the 7th, it was just a quick read through. I wanted to check that there wasn't some kind of pattern of behaviour which resulted in something much worse previously being said. By doing so, I discovered on the 7th that you had said something highly inappropriate and against Skial's rules. I then searched for the specific word in your language and discovered you said it again on the 4th.

If you've checked my post history then you'll see that I caught another player saying a single word that I also then suspected may have been rude in some way or another, which was "maricones" in Spanish (also known as "faggot"). Again I checked the translation for that word because I had a suspicion about it. [https://www.skial.com/threads/papi-maliante-homophobia-derogatory.109164/]

2FORT+ | EU █████08/07/2023 - 01:11:42 AMDr.Ascaris Infectionljubica jel si ti ponaj tranvestit sto bio na tinderu par godina nazad u sloveniji?=
Regarding the above, I didn't appear to be on the server at the time when this happened.

As you'll note from my report, I didn't translate other player messages as I was looking at your chat history at the time due to the word "pičko".

The only time I appear to have been on the server towards the end briefly:

But by that point I think I had seen "pičko" in the chat and was minimising to check it out. A message with multiple words in another language isn't something I check, as I don't normally suspect it. For example, "maricones" in another report I cited above and then "pičko" in your chat message, both messages which consist of a single word in a language I don't understand but suspected they might bad in some way.

To also address both your reply here and Techno's deleted reply in the report earlier:

1691603372957.png

• Reporting other players: I've reported players in the past when I was confident they broke a rule. You can both check my post history for reference.
  • Timing of the report: If I am allegedly targeting you, then why didn't I report you sooner, such as on the 4th when the first incident happened, especially considering I wasn't even on the server at that time? Additionally, it seems Techno was online during the second incident on the 7th, yet he didn't report it, and again I wasn't present on the server during that incident as well.
  • Rule-breaking: You broke the server rules on two separate occasions, which is a fact.
  • Reporting inconsistency: If Techno has seen other players using the same or similar wording while I was online as his original reply in the report claimed, why didn't he report them? I don't see a report by you regarding the chat history at 08/07/2023 - 01:11:42 AM mentioned above either, unless I've missed it.
  • Admin application thread: I'm curious why you both waited until now to try and bring up the alleged issue of me not reporting players sooner and instead waited until after I reported you?
  • Word search: I searched for the word 'pederu' and it appears LjubicaZubica is the only player across all Skial servers to have used it. I didn't search for variations of that specific word such as pedercino as, again, I don't speak that language so I'm not aware of words related to it.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Techno

Unremarkable User
To address the post here, as well as the recent report I made, I'm aware of Techno's reply earlier which was deleted from the report's thread which I'm guessing was due to Techno's post not contributing anything useful to the report itself.

The rules apply to anyone on Skial. Despite what you are stating, I'm not specifically targeting you. If you refer to my post history you'll see I have reported other players as and when I've seen something that is likely breaking the rules.

As you know, I don't speak Croatian, so with the help of GPT I asked it to translate some lines that weren't in English. The following line caught my attention and I was curious to know what it meant, as I was wondering if this single word was simply a swear word or something possibly much worse.

To me, as someone who doesn't speak Croatian, it looked like some kind of bad word. It turned out to be the word "pussy". However I'm fairly certain that wasn't sufficient to report, so all I did was take a quick look at some recent messages in your chat history while I was on Skial stats. I hadn't planned to go further back than the 7th, it was just a quick read through. I wanted to check that there wasn't some kind of pattern of behaviour which resulted in something much worse previously being said. By doing so, I discovered on the 7th that you had said something highly inappropriate and against Skial's rules. I then searched for the specific word in your language and discovered you said it again on the 4th.

If you've checked my post history then you'll see that I caught another player saying a single word that I also then suspected may have been rude in some way or another, which was "maricones" in Spanish (also known as "faggot"). Again I checked the translation for that word because I had a suspicion about it. [https://www.skial.com/threads/papi-maliante-homophobia-derogatory.109164/]

Regarding the above, I didn't appear to be on the server at the time when this happened.

As you'll note from my report, I didn't translate other player messages as I was looking at your chat history at the time due to the word "pičko".

The only time I appear to have been on the server towards the end briefly:

But by that point I think I had seen "pičko" in the chat and was minimising to check it out. A message with multiple words in another language isn't something I check, as I don't normally suspect it. For example, "maricones" in another report I cited above and then "pičko" in your chat message, both messages which consist of a single word in a language I don't understand but suspected they might bad in some way.

To also address both your reply here and Techno's deleted reply in the report earlier:

• Reporting other players: I've reported players in the past when I was confident they broke a rule. You can both check my post history for reference.
  • Timing of the report: If I am allegedly targeting you, then why didn't I report you sooner, such as on the 4th when the first incident happened, especially considering I wasn't even on the server at that time? Additionally, it seems Techno was online during the second incident on the 7th, yet he didn't report it, and again I wasn't present on the server during that incident as well.
  • Rule-breaking: You broke the server rules on two separate occasions, which is a fact.
  • Reporting inconsistency: If Techno has seen other players using the same or similar wording while I was online as his original reply in the report claimed, why didn't he report them? I don't see a report by you regarding the chat history at 08/07/2023 - 01:11:42 AM mentioned above either, unless I've missed it.
  • Admin application thread: I'm curious why you both waited until now to try and bring up the alleged issue of me not reporting players sooner and instead waited until after I reported you?
  • Word search: I searched for the word 'pederu' and it appears LjubicaZubica is the only player across all Skial servers to have used it. I didn't search for variations of that specific word such as pedercino as, again, I don't speak that language so I'm not aware of words related to it.
Thanks.
Don't think I've ever reported anyone, I'm simply showing the hypocrisies.
I play every now and then to have fun, not to snitch on people, and I'm not applying to be an admin.

Reactions: POD

Ixel

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Clean up your behavior

Marking improve
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and decision, any advice the Skial staff provides is highly useful. Well, in the meantime I'll continue to report players that I see breaking the rules, as I know this is an aspect that I need to continue to improve.

Reactions: EnoWesker

Dash7

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Don't think I've ever reported anyone, I'm simply showing the hypocrisies.
I play every now and then to have fun, not to snitch on people, and I'm not applying to be an admin.
Reporting players for bad behavior is not snitching. It shouldn't come as a surprise that someone seeking to become an Admin starts putting in more reports, especially as they were informed that having significant submitted successful reports is a marker of someone who is likely to be considered more appropriate to be an admin than someone who has no reports or very few quality reports.

LjubicaZubica

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Reporting players for bad behavior is not snitching. It shouldn't come as a surprise that someone seeking to become an Admin starts putting in more reports, especially as they were informed that having significant submitted successful reports is a marker of someone who is likely to be considered more appropriate to be an admin than someone who has no reports or very few quality reports.
All I'm seeing now is vindictive reports spam.
If he continues like this, by the end of the next week, every person who gave him -1 will be reported x)
What's next? Techno muted for Lenny spam? Like...
Breathing on people's necks, to get points here. People who are regulars on the server for years.
Anyways, it got too creepy for me. I don't even have wish to go play there.
Meh

Heinrich

Unremarkable User
He is definitely going after people who have, from his standpoint, wronged him in the past. He's known to surround himself with toxic individuals who have said incredibly heinous things, harassed others (some of which he himself has also participated in), as well as someone who I know for a fact has used aimbot in the past. It seems a little rich that we are expected to trust someone who keeps such unsavory company and is known to go after people that he has a personal vendetta against with a moderator position.

EnoWesker

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
All I'm seeing now is vindictive reports spam.
If he continues like this, by the end of the next week, every person who gave him -1 will be reported x)
What's next? Techno muted for Lenny spam? Like...
Breathing on people's necks, to get points here. People who are regulars on the server for years.
Anyways, it got too creepy for me. I don't even have wish to go play there.
Meh
If it were vindictive reports as you point out, they would be unjustified and unargued, which is not the case here.
So you imply he wants to settle personal scores with the words "-1"?
No, as said before, it is expressed, and if fault, it is an apology, because no one, except perhaps a certain ego in your remarks, is perfect.
And contrary to what you can imagine, if I was wrong, Ix could report me, he is in his right if I screw up against the rules. To assume is not a shame, I repeat. When we are in a place outside "home" we respect the said place if rules are imposed. It's normal.
Mute for a lenny? No, definitely for something else.
You can get used to it and change over time.
As for your desire not to come anymore. I want to tell you the door goes both ways. You come as you go.
I would appreciate a bit of intellec, every time when I read you, I only see a person looking stupidly for excuses without any real basis. It lacks something.
Have fun.

Last edited: