LizzieSteph

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+/-1 one from me. I don't really know you and you dont have any current reports at all. If you do want to gain more support from us you can get it by getting more reports in and proving that you understand the rules better. But other than that I do like your application.

Ixel

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+/-1 one from me. I don't really know you and you dont have any current reports at all. If you do want to gain more support from us you can get it by getting more reports in and proving that you understand the rules better. But other than that I do like your application.

Thanks 👍. I intend to improve on this aspect going forward.

LjubicaZubica

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Umh, can you lot stop harassing just because I posted my opinion on this application.
LIke, Ix, you aren't admin material. You get pissed way too quickly. It's the fact.
I stated my opinion as others did, stop blaming me for negative comments!!!

This is my last saying here, do whatever, leave me freaking alone!

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
applies for admin right after a fight with our group, I question the motives here.
Before I comment on the application, I would like to ask a few questions. Regarding this statement could I please get some context towards it? If this is true it is obviously quite a large issue, so an expansion on this comment would help make things a lot clearer.

Umh, can you lot stop harassing just because I posted my opinion on this application.
LIke, Ix, you aren't admin material. You get pissed way too quickly. It's the fact.
I stated my opinion as others did, stop blaming me for negative comments!!!

This is my last saying here, do whatever, leave me freaking alone!
I would also like some context on this, if anyone is able to provide, on who is harassing this user and the reason why. This user is entitled to their opinion as everyone else is, if you wish to discuss this simply ask why they have the viewpoint they do, do not harass users. All you are doing is making yourself insufferable and look like an ass.

Breeze

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Before I comment on the application, I would like to ask a few questions. Regarding this statement could I please get some context towards it? If this is true it is obviously quite a large issue, so an expansion on this comment would help make things a lot clearer.

I would also like some context on this, if anyone is able to provide, on who is harassing this user and the reason why. This user is entitled to their opinion as everyone else is, if you wish to discuss this simply ask why they have the viewpoint they do, do not harass users. All you are doing is making yourself insufferable and look like an ass.
We had a fight, and 5 minutes after he applies for admin, I suspect intent of abuse of power.
That is what I ment

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
We had a fight, and 5 minutes after he applies for admin, I suspect intent of abuse of power.
That is what I ment
I assume the time in between the fight and application is exaggerated here, but if not I'm quite astonished lx would be able to finish this application with an entire paragraph outlining why he would be a good admin, quite impressive if this is the case.
Slightly on par to what seminal says, I don't exactly need evidence to back up your claims (but without evidence these claims are as good as he said she said), however I'm going to need a lot more context on the situation. Both of your statements are variations of the same thing, lx had a fight with you, you suspect he is going to abuse his powers on you if he managed to achieve this position. What I would like to know is why you think this. Has he done things like this in the past on someone to achieve an act of revenge? Has he said anything directly to you that would infer or imply he will do this? Simply saying we fought and then he applied for admin after this isn't enough information to go off of.

kami12

Unremarkable User
doesn't report players his friend with.

didn't report n word spammer
he reported a player for calling his wife obese, but when she's being toxic he simply ignores it.
here another example of toxic player he doesn't report.
2FORT+ | EU █████07/30/2023 - 09:46:34 PM[L&P] Eno Wesker-Stranger ♥Kamidebiru is the best slut coward at this server, believe me. I cant respect this.
2FORT+ | EU █████07/30/2023 - 10:20:12 PM[L&P] Eno Wesker-Stranger ♥Kami heal snipers ahahahah what a little dick, not a surprise

there are more instance of his friends being toxic while he's online but I think you get the gist

EnoWesker

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
For that matter, I allow myself this post.
At the time of this post on the chat, Ix had not offered to become an admin.
It's true that you and me hate each other. Better, I despises you in fact, and rightly so, because you are the first on the EU with high toxicity, which you deprive yourself of demonstrating here.
I takes responsibility for my actions and has already expressed that Im far from perfect and would accept punishment if it was actually valid.
But unlike you, I prefer respect the most as possible peoples and don't constantly belittle as you usually do. Your present post acts as a personal attack out of frustration, more than out of interest in the post itself. So not a real interest for Ix. For once, be honest and frank like me Kami.
That's all for me. Sorry for this. (I add finally i muted this guy while a good moment now)

Last edited:

gala

Contributor
doesn't report players his friend with.

didn't report n word spammer
he reported a player for calling his wife obese, but when she's being toxic he simply ignores it.
here another example of toxic player he doesn't report.
2FORT+ | EU █████07/30/2023 - 09:46:34 PM[L&P] Eno Wesker-Stranger ♥Kamidebiru is the best slut coward at this server, believe me. I cant respect this.
2FORT+ | EU █████07/30/2023 - 10:20:12 PM[L&P] Eno Wesker-Stranger ♥Kami heal snipers ahahahah what a little dick, not a surprise

there are more instance of his friends being toxic while he's online but I think you get the gist
I don't believe this is a threshold for toxicity, we don't want to intervene in every argument unless things start to get really unpleasant with foul language etc

I could not find a report for this unless it was made with the votereport function, can you provide an example?

By this time he had made his admin app

nOHzZOm.png

O3UEv7Z.png

He should probably explain this

EnoWesker

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I don't believe this is a threshold for toxicity, we don't want to intervene in every argument unless things start to get really unpleasant with foul language etc

I could not find a report for this unless it was made with the votereport function, can you provide an example?

nOHzZOm.png

O3UEv7Z.png

My mistake, I was convinced that it was later in this case.
It's only really recently that I talk to Ix more often, to be honest.
In any case, I don't regret any of my words displayed towards Kami, just apologies for the staff and communauty for this.
But I did what was necessary to have as little exchange as possible with this person. I mostly come for the game and other friends.
I close this parenthesis by thanking the patience and understanding. Cordially.

Ixel

Contributor
Hi all,

nOHzZOm.png

O3UEv7Z.png

Indeed, this was on the first day. I could see what was happening, in that it was a trick question at least. Well, I have two reasons.

1) At that point in time I wasn't entirely familiarised with the reporting process on the forum
2) I also wasn't sure if this kind of trick question justified submitting a report. I was a bit concerned that I may send a report that's invalid and as such a waste of admin's time. I now realise from this discussion that it should've been reported.

I also feel that since starting to become active on reporting various incidents I see that I've made up for that oversight.

I hope that this explains and is sufficient. My apologies.

EDIT: Coming back to this post this morning, with a fresh mind, there's something else I should probably mention to hopefully provide some additional context.

I'm guessing that you mean the report I made regarding what kami12 stated? If so it's at https://www.skial.com/threads/eu-st...s-discrimination-and-general-toxicity.109166/

Kami12 stated that I reported this player for "calling my wife obese", however this isn't entirely accurate as that was not the sole reason. I also reported that particular player for saying racial slurs, which I feel was very significant, as well as discrimination and general toxicity.

Last edited:

kami12

Unremarkable User
before that report i didn't really mind him being an admin, but this report raised a red flag for me.
as you can see in summary he writes "racial slurs" but "blacky" is the name of the player he killed and not calling some random player black.
the motive behind the report is eu stank calling his wife obese.

Ixel

Contributor
before that report i didn't really mind him being an admin, but this report raised a red flag for me.
as you can see in summary he writes "racial slurs" but "blacky" is the name of the player he killed and not calling some random player black.
the motive behind the report is eu stank calling his wife obese.

Hi again,
Looking at the stats for EU Stank Tooth, I can indeed see that he killed a player named 'Blacky', so on this occasion this may potentially be an unfortunate case of another player on the server being named a racial slur at the time and therefore EU Stank Tooth appearing to have said a racial slur in the text chat.

However, if EU Stank Tooth wasn't intending to say a racial slur then I have to wonder why they didn't appear to submit an appeal explaining this? Instead he joined the server the following day on an alt account, stating on voice chat that I had reported him but he never mentioned anything regarding the player name 'Blacky' (e.g. that it wasn't meant to be a racial slur) and didn't seem to complain about the report's reasoning. He must have seen my report on the forum to know that I reported him and the reasons that I reported him for.

Last of all, as a footnote, I feel that I should mention for anyone reading that this doesn't appear to be the first time that EU Stank Tooth has been muted by an admin this year unfortunately.

Sourcebans (mute history): https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...&advSearch=[U:1:1435643600] & [U:1:215324569]

LjubicaZubica

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Ok, I'm having it enough. There, problem with Ix is that, as other players noticed here, he is focusing only on certain people that maybe said something about his online girlfriend or told him something or commented something.
Probably minor, because I know him long enough and I know how he reacts on really minor things.

I have been targeted by him before, he decorated his profile trashing my name because of stupid gta V invite!!!
Then he calmed, but since I posted here -1 I have been targeted yet again!
Seriously, at this point if it was in real life, I'd report him to police. Not even joking. It's getting creepy.
Have to deal with his friend posting me walls of text and now with him. Yet I have them muted.

Anyway, he took time to read my chat, translate what I was talking with another person in "balkan language", just to find a needle in a haystack and report me over a word he translated as fa**ot, even though it also means gay and it also depends on context its used. But ok, I'm muted for 3 days, no big deal, I won't use that word anymore.

Problem is, as mentioned above, his creepy focusing only on certain people. So he didn't bother to report person I was talking to, that was calling me trans and to dilate and also used *the word*

2FORT+ | EU █████08/07/2023 - 01:11:42 AMDr.Ascaris Infectionljubica jel si ti ponaj tranvestit sto bio na tinderu par godina nazad u sloveniji?=

No, he was only focused on me.
And it's creepy.
And I don't care what lame excuse he's gonna give now... why he didn't report other person. All lies and manipulations.
Now I do question why he even applied.
Creepy