Status
Not open for further replies.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
he handled this situation flawlessly. any further speculation on the matter is retarded.
If it happened that way, we wouldn't be having this thread.

Anyways, in Thunder's defense, he's always trying to stomp people. I've been playing with him longer than most people.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm normally against admin action if its player solvable. This incident was not solvable by the people on the server - I would personally leave a server if I had to wait 30 minutes for people to fuck around who didn't want to play the game. I don't mind people dicking around when there's respawn, but when I have to sit there dead and watch two heavies eat sandviches and circle jerk, that irritates me. When the person who should be trying to kill them is jumping up and down like a fucking idiot instead of killing them - that also annoys me.

I define griefing as doing things intentionally so people can not enjoy the game. If people are sitting there dead waiting for hale to kill two heavies, and neither is trying to kill the other, I'd say all three of them should have something done, however Ruelel handled the situation admirably in my eyes. Griefers shouldnt' be tolerated, you allow him to do that type of shit what type of standard are you setting?

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm normally against admin action if its player solvable. This incident was not solvable by the people on the server - I would personally leave a server if I had to wait 30 minutes for people to fuck around who didn't want to play the game. I don't mind people dicking around when there's respawn, but when I have to sit there dead and watch two heavies eat sandviches and circle jerk, that irritates me. When the person who should be trying to kill them is jumping up and down like a fucking idiot instead of killing them - that also annoys me.

I define griefing as doing things intentionally so people can not enjoy the game. If people are sitting there dead waiting for hale to kill two heavies, and neither is trying to kill the other, I'd say all three of them should have something done, however Ruelel handled the situation admirably in my eyes. Griefers shouldnt' be tolerated, you allow him to do that type of shit what type of standard are you setting?
I think the issue at hand is that they're used to being able to do it. It's like taking candy from a baby and now they're upset. Whenever something that used to not be enforced is now becoming enforced, there will be whiners (see sv_pure 0 issue)

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the issue at hand is that they're used to being able to do it. It's like taking candy from a baby and now they're upset. Whenever something that used to not be enforced is now becoming enforced, there will be whiners (see sv_pure 0 issue)

I couldn't agree more, I merely wanted to throw my two cents that from what I've seen so far Ruelel is an exemplary admin, the reason these people can get away with it is there's so many servers, and its physically impossible for an admin to be present at all hours of the day, so when there's finally an admin they test the waters so to speak...and shit gets done, and we get posts like this. I personally suggest we lock this shit because nothing constructive will come out of this pissing contest, its obvious he was in the wrong, Ruelel did nothing incorrectly...this kid has previous bans for griefing - doesn't this shit solve itself?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Son-i-am-proud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.