Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I client mute EVERYONE the minute I get in, and 30 seconds later a new micspammer comes in so I have to client mute them too. While client muting, Hale puts his fists up my asshole.

Not worth my time.

then go in ur options and disable voice chat. That way even when new people join you can't hear them. *themoreyouknow*

As for what im seeing. This guy was trying to stomp people, which is a way of killing them, instead of hitting people?

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
then go in ur options and disable voice chat. That way even when new people join you can't hear them. *themoreyouknow*

As for what im seeing. This guy was trying to stomp people, which is a way of killing them, instead of hitting people?

Why the fuck should I accomodate rule breakers?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

wanna be useful? if not leave the thread.

Thunder

Scarcely Lethal Noob
by "changing the game" you're wasting peoples time. time they could be spending playing or fapping
That's a problem with them playing the game, not a problem with me. I can't force them to stay in the room and not fap. They can't play Hale 'cause they died, that's how video games work, right? I mean, this one does.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok, we have a batman on here, and apparently we have a sheriff. I am now going to be the fellow who sums up threads I decided.

Fellow makes a post wanting to be a douchebag on a skial server. Admin tells him to stop being douchebag. He doesn't listen, admin takes action. Fellow who wants to be a douchebag flies to forums to complain about said admin action. Admin defends himself coherently with the backing of the rules, and other regulars. Fellow still doesn't get the hint. Moral of the story: don't be a douchebag.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
That's a problem with them playing the game, not a problem with me. I can't force them to stay in the room and not fap. They can't play Hale 'cause they died, that's how video games work, right? I mean, this one does.
The sun.

It isn't orbiting around you.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thing is, I doubt anyone wants to have to wait for one guy to have his fun and leaving 10+ of others waiting for their fun.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
idc about the micspamming we already established that its agaisnt the rules. but i dont see why ur punishing him for it if no one is complaining about it. people play songs all the time there, i let it slide now

but if the guy is trying to kill people by stomping, you can't really punish him for that. He isn't really doing anything wrong? With your logic, i should ban people for using the sticky jumper and caber to try to kill people on dustbowl?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
idc about the micspamming we already established that its agaisnt the rules.

but if the guy is trying to kill people by stomping, you can't really punish him for that. He isn't really doing anything wrong? With your logic, i should ban people for using the sticky jumper and caber to try to kill people on dustbowl?

It's easy to claim you were "trying to stomp people" when you aren't killing anyone on the opposing team, intentionally griefing. Because he says it should we believe it true? He has a history of being a douchebag.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
idc about the micspamming we already established that its agaisnt the rules.

the difference is that people dont respawn till the end of the round on vsh. so they have to wait for the idiot to jump on everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.