Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ruelel
He continues to kill Hale when there's no reason to except his weird rules, which are not the Skail rules. Despite playing vsh for about two days, he keeps griefing us by killing Hale or the whole room, and muting micspammers who have never once been vote muted, for the simple reason they can be client muted personally. He's just an overpowered griefer now, he's fairly ignorant, and he is not a good fit for admin.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
1st. you were only jumping at the other team when you played as hale.
that is wasting peoples time so i told you to go kill people you said nothing so i slayed everyone.
2nd. micspamming is against the rules on skial go micspam on valve servers you chump.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ruelel
He continues to kill Hale when there's no reason to except his weird rules, which are not the Skail rules. Despite playing vsh for about two days, he keeps griefing us by killing Hale or the whole room, and muting micspammers who have never once been vote muted, for the simple reason they can be client muted personally. He's just an overpowered griefer now, he's fairly ignorant, and he is not a good fit for admin.
I was on the hale server. neither saxton nor any of the alive players were killing anyone and me and a few people were waiting for something to happen

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
My mind is overloaded with mean things to say

but I will not say them, because that is mean.

Ruelel continues to bring justice to the darkest frontiers of TF2 custom maps/servers. There's a new sheriff in town.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ruelel for life, micspamming on the Hale servers is so fucking out of control. The servers are pretty much unplayable to me because of that.

Please go die in a fire, you fuck.

bpp7I.jpg

Thunder

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah, I try stomping as Hale. It's a fun game mode to try, and I have to wait 18 rounds or so of other Hales to do it - it's a simple break from punching as Hale, which is just boring. The people whose time is wasted died, and the game mode makes them have to wait, not me. Slaying the whole room without explanation is a crappy way to admin, and stopping me from playing how I want to is just being a terrible person.
And whatever, micspamming's always been on VSHale 'til you came, and we all enjoy it or mute it ourselves.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, I try stomping as Hale. It's a fun game mode to try, and I have to wait 18 rounds or so of other Hales to do it - it's a simple break from punching as Hale, which is just boring. The people whose time is wasted died, and the game mode makes them have to wait, not me. Slaying the whole room without explanation is a crappy way to admin, and stopping me from playing how I want to is just being a terrible person.
And whatever, micspamming's always been on VSHale 'til you came, and we all enjoy it or mute it ourselves.
griefing is also a fun thing to try and is a simple break from playing the game. you were wasting peoples time by doing stupid shit.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
The sun isn't orbiting your head pal. Most people probably enjoy actually playing rather than seeing you trying to goomba stomp people because "punching is boring".

Thunder

Scarcely Lethal Noob
griefing is also
The fact that you separated the two means the other isn't griefing inherently, but whatever. And it is wasting time, that's what the game does. I'm simply changing the game.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like it or not, micspamming is against the rules and he's in the right by enforcing it on the server. I still don't understand how anyone tolerates the crappy quality coming out of the TF2 voice. On the other note, people constantly report that hale isn't killing the last person, etc. I haven't seen any of those reports since Ruelel started going there. So people can't have it both ways.

Reactions: Firekip
Status
Not open for further replies.