Isil

Epic Skial Regular

replace "Rock" with "Ruelel"

this is the music that plays when he is laying the smackdown on micspammers

Reactions: DrRuelel

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
idc about the micspamming we already established that its agaisnt the rules.

but if the guy is trying to kill people by stomping, you can't really punish him for that. He isn't really doing anything wrong? With your logic, i should ban people for using the sticky jumper and caber to try to kill people on dustbowl?
Difference being that people don't have to wait for you to do it on Dustbowl.

Thunder

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Right, he'll kill the last two guys, but he continues to kill me when there's at least 10 people left for me to kill, he's cutting me short.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Right, he'll kill the last two guys, but he continues to kill me when there's at least 10 people left for me to kill, he's cutting me short.
What did you do? Try to goomba stomp them? Because yeah, I can agree that he should've killed you then.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
8 out of the 10 were doing friendly bullshit and the two others were scouts that you were trying to jump on

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But if you're jumping around for 10 minutes trying to gomba people that also want to play hale then it's a little annoying.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
=

replace "Rock" with "Ruelel"

this is the music that plays when he is laying the smackdown on micspammers
Im gonna take their micspam turn it sideways and shove it right up their candy asses

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your enjoyment is not more important than the enjoyment of every other player on the server.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
im just trying to understand whats going on. no need to try to act all tough and mighty ruelel.

the thing is, as long as he is trying to kill people, you cannot punish him for that. it doesn't matter how he is doing it. As long as it is designed that way. Which it is. If he is trying to only stomp people, i think it would be very easy to kill him and continue on.

However if he is intentionally sitting around not trying to kill people. then you can do whatever u need to do

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
shitstorm-flyer.jpg

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
im just trying to understand whats going on. no need to try to act all tough and mighty ruelel.

the thing is, as long as he is trying to kill people, you cannot punish him for that. it doesn't matter how he is doing it. As long as it is designed that way. Which it is. If he is trying to only stomp people, i think it would be very easy to kill him and continue on.

However if he is intentionally sitting around not trying to kill people. then you can do whatever u need to do
hale has 13240923502 hp. it takes a long ass time to kill him when more than half of a team is doing "friendly hoovy" shit

Isil

Epic Skial Regular

he handled this situation flawlessly. any further speculation on the matter is retarded.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
hale has 13240923502 hp. it takes a long ass time to kill him when more than half of a team is doing "friendly hoovy" shit

then kick the heavies. since they are not playing the game. but the hale is playing the game. he is just not playing it the way you wanted him to.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor

Okay, Hale has like 30k HP. Now imagine he kills everyone but 10. If he's good he'll likely have +20k health left. That takes some time to kill for 10 people, especially if 8 of them are friendlies. It's just a time waster.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
then kick the heavies. since they are not playing the game. but the hale is playing the game. he is just not playing it the way you wanted him to.
I think the point is they're doing random shit since all hale is doing is trying to gomba stop and it makes it almost impossible to hit him and it extends the match length extensivly. Other people want to play hale too and if you have someone attempting to stomp people for 20 minutes then that's no fun for the rest of the server.

Reactions: Firekip

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Personally I think a slay all was preferable in this matter (if I may say so myself) if only because that meant that

A) another person gets a chance to be Hale
B) no one is getting kicked from the server

maybe after it happens enough times people will actually play VSH in a manner that doesn't mean a 20 minute waiting time?

</optimism>

Status
Not open for further replies.