Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm surprised the red keeps dying altho admittedly the only CRT I ever had died after 20 years due to the transformer inside of it giving out.

Also, do vintage stereos count as "technology" :^)
Also I think it's just a bad solder joint since I had it suddenly come back after moving the screen, so I'll have to crack it open, not that I wasn't already going to do that to give it a good cleaning

Last edited:

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
IMG_20210712_133609.jpg

@Seminal Inhalation
Found these at the thrift store, plan on making them stereo

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looks like the headphones my old highschool let us use in computer lab.
Well, I hope so, the company is form Cali, these were like 3$, but I have to split each channel since they use a mono 1/4 inch jack, I would love to shove some little 2 inch drivers in them for better quality but that's only if I can find some

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, I hope so, the company is form Cali, these were like 3$, but I have to split each channel since they use a mono 1/4 inch jack, I would love to shove some little 2 inch drivers in them for better quality but that's only if I can find some
Yeah they aren't too comfy or of too good quality. My school was one big tightwad basically.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Looks like it's just W10 with added features.
I only bought my PC a few months ago and PC health check says it's not compatible with W11.. so go figure..
Thats exactly what it is. Windows 10 with a complete UI overhaul centered around tablets, that worked so well before..

People are outraged that older CPUs will not support Windows 11 because "muh TPM 2.0"

Intel Gen 7 and lower are out, and AMD Ryzen 1st Gen and lower are out too.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thats exactly what it is. Windows 10 with a complete UI overhaul centered around tablets, that worked so well before..

People are outraged that older CPUs will not support Windows 11 because "muh TPM 2.0"

Intel Gen 7 and lower are out, and AMD Ryzen 1st Gen and lower are out too.
Wtf do you mean my 15 year old mac pro isn't supported! This is outrageous, meanwhile mac os stopped supporting my machine at 10.11 and the latest mac os release is 11.4