Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Finally found a graphics card for a "decent" price, a Gigabyte GTX 1060 Mini ITX 6GB, I got I for about 360$ Canadian, and it's shipping from Nova Scotia so it will arrive fairly quickly and no import tax either on it

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Setup my triple monitors, and before you ask, the quality of the crt is surprisingly good, and the color is very nice too, just a bit big on the table :/ might set it up to play YouTube since it has built in speakers, also keyboard is apex 7 blue switches and g300 mouse from Logitech
IMG_20210706_141243.jpg

Also the image is 4000x3000

Reactions: Italian Doctor

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Setup my triple monitors, and before you ask, the quality of the crt is surprisingly good, and the color is very nice too, just a bit big on the table :/ might set it up to play YouTube since it has built in speakers, also keyboard is apex 7 blue switches and g300 mouse from Logitech
Also the image is 4000x3000

Attachments

• you.jpg
    you.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: Trillium

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
At least yours has the red color lol, mine needs resoldering, but with crts you can have insane refresh rates in you put the resolution really low

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
I got that duel monitor gaming chair set up. a GTX 1080 only thing missing is ur mom and anime body pillows.
Even with a 1080 though my rust caps at 35 FPS and my ram is like 27 or smth. 3 ram sticks lmao
20210710_162050.jpg

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I got that duel monitor gaming chair set up. a GTX 1080 only thing missing is ur mom and anime body pillows.
Even with a 1080 though my rust caps at 35 FPS and my ram is like 27 or smth. 3 ram sticks lmao
20210710_162050.jpg
bruh i got 8 sticks in this my pro, 32gigs total, i could bring it up to 64 but im never going to because that would be stupid for this computer
Also I have ram risers
IMG_20210710_185126.jpg

IMG_20210710_185121.jpg

Don't mind the dust, Im cleaning it soon

Last edited:

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
20210710_162050.jpg
how do you like the curved monitor? im thinking of getting one one of these days but i wanna get some opinions on if its any better or not

Gamer4605

Banned
how do you like the curved monitor? im thinking of getting one one of these days but i wanna get some opinions on if its any better or not
I have one, it’s supposed to immerse you into the experience more because the curve on it makes the screen appear bigger

Toxik

Contributor
Coworker managed to get a 3080 in one of those "wait in line to get a chance to buy" like 2+ months ago but still hasn't installed it. He's got crazy luck and managed to also get a 3070 ti so he'll sell it to me, hopefully without the markup and as soon as he receives it :ragesad:

Toxik

Contributor
He's Korean but he's a good dude, I think he's more in it for the thrill of actually getting the card when almost no one else can rather than getting a large profit, but we'll see

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
The red color died on the crt again :/ I have an old tv I could use maybe
I'm surprised the red keeps dying altho admittedly the only CRT I ever had died after 20 years due to the transformer inside of it giving out.

Also, do vintage stereos count as "technology" :^)

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm surprised the red keeps dying altho admittedly the only CRT I ever had died after 20 years due to the transformer inside of it giving out.

Also, do vintage stereos count as "technology" :^)
If it has wires and a circuit board it counts lol, I'll have to post my 60% keyboard here when I get their adapters