Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
What are they? 3 x radio tuners and an amp?
yep. top to bottom consists of dynaco pat 3 preamp, a nikko 301 receiver & a nikko 4010 receiver. the second nikko 301 was bought as a parts unit cuz the original one which I use has a problem where the speaker output on the right side is 1/2 that of the left side (yet it sounds fine in the headphones). as for the 4010, that was purchased under the impression it would be a fixer-upper...only to find out that it worked perfectly fine lmao

Reactions: Trillium

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
yea woops lmao my bad, got the two mixed up (pat-3 is tube-based iirc).
I think it works like this: PAT = Pre Amp Tubed PAS = Pre Amp Solid state, but i'm no expert. Nice amp anyway, still sought after what must be 40+ years since production.

Lord Zuko

I think it works like this: PAT = Pre Amp Tubed PAS = Pre Amp Solid state, but i'm no expert. Nice amp anyway, still sought after what must be 40+ years since production.
Yea, I've been fairly lucky as most of my stereo stuff have been acquired from the transfer station. Most of it has been in pretty good shape too :')

InFrognito Mode

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm looking at some microphones so I can do some voice overs, my budget is about 50 dollars. I've seen some stuff from Manao, Fifine, and Tonor, they've presented quality options but I don't know which to choose. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Lord Zuko

I'm looking at some microphones so I can do some voice overs, my budget is about 50 dollars. I've seen some stuff from Manao, Fifine, and Tonor, they've presented quality options but I don't know which to choose. Does anyone have any recommendations?
my personal one is the fifine one (K669B to be exact) and i've been told it sounds pretty good

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
IMG_20210801_172911.jpg