Status
Not open for further replies.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We're a highlander team planning on playing in the NA steel division this fall. We're all fairly new to competitive tf2, and have practiced quite a bit during lobbies, but that type of practice only goes so far. If you have a team and you're not xX_mlgpr01337n0scopes420weedswag#yolo_Xx, feel free to message either, me lpn, or any others in the On Da Rocks steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OnDaRocks

Reactions: Isil and SPYderman

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We just got a team together. We are mostly comp noobs but would like to start scrimming. Maybe we can set something up for this weekend, or the usual Monday night UGC time? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AguaRuim

This goes for odR or any other team that has posted in this thread. We need the practice!

Thanks.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ok guys and girls, after seeing skial being announced as community of the week, with odr and 1rw both getting a shout out as 'sponsored' teams from the community, I see this as a great opportunity for us to get together to have a scrim. both teams are entering their first season in their own localitys 'steel' division, so should see some gr's coming from the game.
So the gauntlet has been thrown down, will you rise to the challenge?

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't see a problem, I think we should do 2 scrims, one in USA and one in europe

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I don't see why not, using the new york server will bring the fairest ping to both west coast and europe.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sounds like a plan, 2 scrims.. we can play on the NY comp, and then on our UK based server.. think this would balance out nicely.
The only difficult thing would be getting the times coordinated, but then we can work around that, think its runs between 5-7 hrs diff between NY and different parts of EU.. but we could schedule for a weekend aft for US which would be evening in EU. even so, we could probably play late in EU at weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.