Status
Not open for further replies.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no one wants that.

no one.
While you're here Giildy, stupid new to UGC fag question: Have you guys actually been scheduled yet? I have my team set to ready, and it says I'll be scheduled for games, but we haven't been scheduled yet even though the game is next Monday? Did I miss a step, or am I just being paranoid?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While you're here Giildy, stupid new to UGC fag question: Have you guys actually been scheduled yet? I have my team set to ready, and it says I'll be scheduled for games, but we haven't been scheduled yet even though the game is next Monday? Did I miss a step, or am I just being paranoid?
Matches haven't been scheduled for anyone, looks like the first week is a by week for everyone anyways.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We need a manly british man with a heavy accent to cast it, I'm thinking Belokk. (I think he's british, some kind of European anyway.)

Techniik

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'd love to have a scrim, I finally got my fucking HL team together.
Add me to discuss times and what not, we are all scattered through NA.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have arranged with Faron that we have the scrim on saturday 22nd @ 10pm BST (5pm EST)
We will be playing one match on a NY server and one on a UK server.
Please do give us as much notice as possible if your team have problems this time.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have arranged with Faron that we have the scrim on saturday 22nd @ 10pm BST (5pm EST)
We will be playing one match on a NY server and one on a UK server.
Please do give us as much notice as possible if your team have problems this time.
This scrim is cancelled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.