Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I have been playing on 2fort ny fast skial server, and this guy " Samien" http://steamcommunity.com/id/samien is his account, he's not only been griefing and slandering me during gameplay but there isnt a time or a spot where i can go where he isnt already there and instant headshot. I play medic or soldier most times and there could be 5 or 6 players running along the bridge and ill drop down into sewers whilst he would be up there and no sooner do i get to the " hub where the health packs and ammo are" he's already on the steps and shooting me and more often than not its a headshot. I understand there are great players out there, there are truly alot who play on skial, I change my look, my hats, my weapons trying to look or be different, but this guy knows ALWAYS where i am at all times , if i make it through to the courtyard , he'll already be on the top by spawn and shooting me, if i take the long hallway, he's there, its honestly as though i have a target on my head. I get 2FORT is a small map, but why would it be he would be ALWAYS where i am at every turn?, again out of a group of players, he finds me, whether or not i am the soldier, spy, pyro medic, cloaked or not , he has me picked out. I have called him out in chat, and some others have spectated him and have questioned things. but as soon as someone goes spectator he becomes "human" again shooting wise, aka missing shots or body shots, .. as soon as game play resumes, he's back to finding me as though i have a beacon on my head. I do not want to just 'accuse" but i dont have the resources to prove things otherwise, perhaps an admin on the server at the time we're both there unbeknownst to both of us would be a settling of the minds. ( sorry for such a long post)

Trash.ca

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
accused chiming in here,
youtube.com/watch?v=oa5Wid3SeuY

youtube.com/watch?v=p_ePZwc8miQ

have a great day :smiley:

EDIT: thought i should mention those were recorded using shadowplay,not demos and thats literally how my game is when i play.

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
accused chiming in here,
youtube.com/watch?v=oa5Wid3SeuY

youtube.com/watch?v=p_ePZwc8miQ

have a great day :smiley:

EDIT: thought i should mention those were recorded using shadowplay,not demos and thats literally how my game is when i play.

We can't use videos you took of yourself of you playing as evidence that you're not hacking since any hacker can toggle off their hacks or just not turn them on when joining a game.

But we only ban people if we're absolutely certain they're hacking, so if you're not hacking then you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Why samien are you always bragging that they've not caught you? Constantly on the server you're laughing at how you've not been "banned" yet, is it just because you've gotten away with it this long and nobody cares, its just blatantly obvious when no matter the class I play, the routes I take, you can pick me out? Its almost as if i have a target on my head, but you certainly know which person I am even in a group, like i get that were i not to change hats, weapons, classes, it would certainly be quite easy, but i dont do that, i change my character up and as I leave the base, i watch as you already have my position nailed, again, its not once in a while, its all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.