Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is a pretty simple one, but I'll support my argument anyways.

1. Cream Tea is banned on the forums, which automatically punches his usefulness in half. He requested this ban, so this reason isn't that strong, however the fact that he has the gall to leave the forums when he knows it will make him less useful is concerning.

2. His fellow admins do not enjoy working with him. They find him incompetent and frustrating to work with. If you ask around, you could easily find this out, and I encourage all current admins to vote on said poll. This is also, never a good sign.

3. He's broken the rules on many occasions. Before even applying for admin he was advertising hacks on our servers, something Skial takes very seriously. After that, he freekilled and eluded to other times where he had freekilled before. To top it all off, he evaded the forum ban he himself wanted and used it just to up his own suggestions and defend himself. Confirmed by forum admin biggie. I was asked to destroy my alt account just for joking around in unmoderated.
0e95e21b090956cb8b3e69bcf021d318.png
cedb779eb7bd45a3fb2969b10f99c178.png

4. This stuff would've all been brought up in his application and I do not think he would've been accepted. The reason he was, is because he's a mapper, something someone could learn to be in a very short amount of time. On top of this, we have a perfectly competent non-admin mapper named PedroTheFabulous.

All in all, his usefullness is null and he's more trouble than he's worth. When people find this stuff out about him, it makes Skial admins and in turn Skial as a whole look bad. I get that my BBQ Prophet suggestion was declined and was in a similar vein, but Cream Tea is worse than BBQ Prophet purely because he has actually broken the rules, one time is too many, but 3 is ridiculous. It also shows that he has the capacity to break rules in server and out.

Thanks for considering!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He made another alt. 4 rulebreaking instances.
259da9858699e4cb9346f19b63e7f10b.png

d37652c0235e08d9013a3aeeee5e8fa9.png

+1 for his admin removal

I like to try to stay out of these things

But after seeing him do this again I don't see how its worth keeping his admin just because he makes a map every 4-5 months, if at that

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
64267adb3fc04dde17255071eab4b4b6.png

394807ddde742e65d01d94285a8544a8.png

Threatened to DDOS another admin.
Also used racism.

RMSniper has actual screenshots of this.

EDIT:
He did it to me, too.
beb3b3c352fc406d43d52ae9240d5ade.png

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Me and Cream have been friends for quite some time. In recent time, I've talked to him almost daily. I warned him many times that his behavior and activity will cause him to do things that (especially admins) members should not do. It was in hopes that his ban would be his final resolve, and he would recuperate from that point. Unfortunately, that will not be his final resolve. I know I usually use this in the animations as a joke, but Cream Tea is fully warped.

With a sad heart, I +1 this.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I wanted to remain out of this, and it pains me to have to do this. However, new information has been brought up and I don't really have a choice but to

+1

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Some people say things out of anger but they don't truly mean it. He has never done it, but what he says in Steam chat has nothing to do with the perspective of in-game and forums. Some people say things because they are NOT at peace, but everyone here was at a time when they were NOT at peace and said things they didn't truly mean.

Thank you.

AccountForExplanation

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Cream Tea did NOT make any racist remarks or threaten to DDOS, he was framed since there was already a lot of evidence against him. However this does not excuse him from what he did do in the past.

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
While I was admin, I found him to be somewhat lackluster as a person in general. I never really saw great exploits from him when it came to being an admin (taking great action to ban someone, investigating reports, etc). Since he's been banned off the forums, I see it as a HUGE hindrance toward his effectiveness as an admin (which as stated before, wasn't really great before). Lastly, although personality isn't a big reason to be removing someone from the position from admin, his is definitely not great and should be considered when/if a decision is made.

Sorry for the late response. Have been taking exams & studying all day.

Much love kiddos. :kissing:

EDIT: forgot to mention, I meant to vote no.

Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 I don't appreciate the drama he stirs up.

And if I'd known he had THAT kind of history I would have been more hesitant to support his Donald Trump map. Easily one of the worst behaved admins I've ever seen, anywhere.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't know what more bullshit he has to say to have his admin removed. He has caused enough trouble, his behavior is beyond unprofessional, immature, creepy and retarded. Even prophet looks like an angel compared to him.
I'm pretty sure bottiger can keep him as a mapper only and not as an admin since it's seems like the only possible scenario.