Suggestion For Changes In Freak Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr. Devil, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mother

Mother Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

I agree same bosses over and over again ain't a fun thing to do it you have done it a million times

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

We don't have a boss maker like some communities have that churn out a new boss every week. That's just not something we can do or even want to do. And as we can see from the continuing popularity of Saxton Hale, I believe its possible to have a smaller selection of higher quality bosses. Cramming so many bosses onto the server will make download times very long as well. Most of the bosses you've listed are not unique nor do they have unique rages.

We're open to adding new bosses that you can provide the files for, as long as they are unique.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mr. Devil

Mr. Devil Positively Inhumane Poster

Steam:

All the bosses i have mentioned are already existing. All the bosses in VSH are really balanced and the fact that people can't choose their own boss makes each and every round exciting. But in Freak Fortress most of the boss are not fully balanced and some of them are way too OP and thus most people choose Handsome Jack and Hatsune Miku over and over again which really makes the round get boring overtime and thus i thought having more bosses could help out with this matter. I can agree with the fact that ninja spy is similar to Gabe but all of the other bosses that i mentioned have a unique rage. Painis Cupcake and Ass Pancakes have a Similar rage like Vagineer does but since Vagineer is not on the Freak Fortress servers Painis Cupcake could would be unique for the freak fortress servers. Bosses like Rage Sniper, Bonk Boy, Gentle Spy all have unique rages. So I think adding the bosses could help out the server.
    And here is the download link for the bosses i think are unique -
    Link for Rage Sniper - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n2wlzn1vi2u4z/ragesniper
    Link for Bonk Boy - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7fh8h8f8fc23h/bonkboy
    Link for Painis Cupcake - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qlcj57pwhdwk7/painis_cupcake
    Link for Gentle Spy - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k9gzp7drbo6ly/gentlespy_tex
    Thanks
    Devil

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rolling In The Deep

Rolling In The Deep Sufficiently Lethal Scout Contributor

Steam:

I suggest you to enable spell on server! that would be funny but of course if you do that you need to rebalance the server

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. l8r b8r

l8r b8r Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

I agree with the Neo change but new bosses are not needed. You can just nerf the ones that people use too often.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Mr. Devil

Steam:

What would you nerf about those 2 bosses. They have been nerfed already as much as they can. New bosses on the other hand can add a new feel into the server and bosses like these can also help increasing the popularity of the server and increase players. This will also reduce the number of people who use Jack or Miku.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mother

Steam:

Yeah, not adding bosses but only to nerf bosses more will only make it more stupid and less feel to the boss and towards playing in the server so having more bosses (in my opinion doesn't matter if it will make the download process slow) is much more better and taste to the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mr. Devil

Steam:

It's almost been a month since there has been a comment on this thread. There's no response from any admin on whether this suggestion is accepted or not. I would just like to know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mother

Steam:

I agree, I would also like to know if this suggestion is accepted by the admin or not

10. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

I am thinking about it but those bosses are default and everyone's servers have those already so I don't see why we need them.

11. Mr. Devil

Steam:

It's just that we have had no new bosses in a while and the game is starting to feel a little bit stale for all of the regulars who mostly come on there.
    It would feel totally fresh to have those new bosses added.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mother

Steam:

Although other servers has them, not us, the regular people who usually come on may go to other servers and stay there because of course they have a bit more bosses leaving us with the same bosses that had been put in sometime ago

13. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Alright I will try to add some new bosses. Should we remove the boss chooser? Or are there any bosses that should be removed.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TheMiningAlex

TheMiningAlex Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:

I think boss chooser should stay even though it can cause people to just all be the same boss. I feel like we should still babe able to pick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

These links only give me the models, I also need the configs. I tried to search for them on sourcemod but there were only broken links. I will have to add some other bosses.

16. Mr. Devil

Steam:

Neo is a boss who's never played and he can't even rage without having a pyro air lasting him plus his rage is exactly the same as gabens so removing him could be good.

17. Mr. Devil

Steam:

I will try to find the config's for them too. Sorry about that.

18. Mr. Devil

Steam:

Can you tell me where the configs files are placed in the tf folder?

19. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

sourcemod/configs/freakfortress

20. Mr. Devil

Steam:

• Like Like x 1