Hadntpills

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Replace it with a EU server!
90% of all players i've seen have ping above 100-150, because...
all the sweats are from eu:troll:

But really, majority of the "pro" players come from the EU server, so carrying this server over from NY to EU would be very helpful for the gaming expirience.

arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
A better suggestion would be get the maps on the server sorted first (e.g. not renaming them!) then start moving them around.
And what was the point of changing the "dr_" prefix to "par_"? As mentioned in the hardcore deathrun thread Parkour Fortress already exists and these maps (Deathrun, not Parkour Fortress) are still deathrun maps since they have traps activated by a single person with the goal of preventing the runners from reaching the end. If they were actual pf_ (the prefix used by Parkour Fortress FYI) maps they wouldn't have any traps at all.

The whole ordeal with changing their prefixes to par_ was foolish on Bottiger's part and created a hassle for him that would have never happened if the maps kept their intended dr_ prefix. This also means players would have to needlessly redownload the same maps they already have thanks to the idiotic prefix change, which can easily be more than 100 MB. Not only would this be a waste of space for the player having two of the exact same maps, it's also needless storage on the server having to host those two exact same maps.

Basis Learning

Mildly Menacing Medic
-1(?) Expect the new location of this server will have bearable ping in my country since i am from TW.
(Bearable i say is roughly 100-200 pings)