Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
MnCfNOC.png

Reactions: Chance

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Yeah it is

It's a bare bones Battlefront title with good graphics. It's still in development so maybe more will be added, but as it stands there doesn't seem to be a lot to it.

All of the classes (I don't even know if they're classes at this point) have the same basic load out. Not like in BF2 were you had your Bothan Spies, Dark Troopers, Droidekas and Clone Commandos with there mini guns.

Map honestly looks smaller than the Hoth map on BF2 as well, all they did was make it look nicer. No rideable Tauntauns either, or enterable turrets. Fuck, you can't even go into the AT-AT without a power up. Thought this would make me download origin but nope, they managed to do everything wrong.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
All of the classes (I don't even know if they're classes at this point) have the same basic load out. Not like in BF2 were you had your Bothan Spies, Dark Troopers, Droidekas and Clone Commandos with there mini guns.

Map honestly looks smaller than the Hoth map on BF2 as well, all they did was make it look nicer. No rideable Tauntauns either, or enterable turrets. Fuck, you can't even go into the AT-AT without a power up. Thought this would make me download origin but nope, they managed to do everything wrong.

I agree but I think the turrets are useable. Someone hopped into one for a short period of time in one of those videos

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Their games aren't that bad, doing better than Ubisoft.

Their games aren't necessarily bad, they just have a huge habit of assraping series for money and pushing releases of games that aren't even ready yet. For example, DICE said they didn't have enough time to finish Battlefield 3 due to EA pushing the release date to a earlier date to beat Call of Duty's annual release. This caused a pretty rough launch

Then the same thing happened with Battlefield 4. It got pushed right past the quality testing phasing so it was released with many game breaking bugs.

That and the cramming down premium/deluxe/day one DLC/pre-order only weapons/early access to maps and game modes for people who pay more/etc. down everyone's throats

But in this case it looks like DICE is making a very bare bones Battlefront game, with some of the bones missing.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Their games aren't necessarily bad, they just have a huge habit of assraping series for money and pushing releases of games that aren't even ready yet. For example, DICE said they didn't have enough time to finish Battlefield 3 due to EA pushing the release date to a earlier date to beat Call of Duty's annual release. This caused a pretty rough launch

Then the same thing happened with Battlefield 4. It got pushed right past the quality testing phasing so it was released with many game breaking bugs.

That and the cramming down premium/deluxe/day one DLC/pre-order only weapons/early access to maps and game modes for people who pay more/etc. down everyone's throats

But in this case it looks like DICE is making a very bare bones Battlefront game, with some of the bones missing.
Only thing that annoys me about this so far is the power up system.

Symptom

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
omg omg omg!! Can't wait!! I knew it was coming out, but I haven't seen much game play yet. Looks interesting. Thanks for posting all the videos.