Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Some leaked alpha footage. Nothing fancy, but its more gameplay footage at least.

Edit - aaaaand EA took it down.

RIP.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Has anyone else played the beta yet? I have to say I've been having a wonderful time with the game!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I want to try it but I'm not sure if my computer could handle it.

I can barely run Battlefield 4 on low-medium so I'm not sure how it would handle Battlefront which looks a lot more detailed

Edit - just checked the requirements, no way in hell I can run it lol

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want to try it but I'm not sure if my computer could handle it.

I can barely run Battlefield 4 on low-medium so I'm not sure how it would handle Battlefront which looks a lot more detailed
I'm not sure how well optimized the game is compared to Battlefield 4, I haven't played it. But it hasn't dropped under 90 for me at max settings with the FOV turned up all the way. That's better than most new games once I turn up the FOV. You should try out the open beta either way so you know how well your PC takes it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not sure how well optimized the game is compared to Battlefield 4, I haven't played it. But it hasn't dropped under 90 for me at max settings with the FOV turned up all the way. That's better than most new games once I turn up the FOV. You should try out the open beta either way so you know how well your PC takes it.

I was thinking of trying it but their minimum required card is about 7x better than mine so I don't think I'd even be able to run it in a 600x600 resolution box on all low

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
actual thing someone said in game

random mad player-"my team doesn't know to attack AT-ATs"
cool guy on other team-"silence rebel scum"

10/10 successful beta goty

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought I was doing soooooo good. 20 kills and 3 deaths. Then the top player on the scoreboard has 73 kills and 3 deaths. Then I cried.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Walker Assault is really unbalanced as it is right now. The Imperials almost never lose, I always leave when I get swapped to the Rebels because there is no way you will win unless the other team is just 100% garbage tier.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Walker Assault is really unbalanced as it is right now. The Imperials almost never lose, I always leave when I get swapped to the Rebels because there is no way you will win unless the other team is just 100% garbage tier.

Defense (Rebels) requires too much coordination compared to offense (Imperials). By the time people start to get that they not only need to defend the comms, but also take out the AT-ST's with the Dish-Turrets, it's too late. You don't have to go out to fight the Imperials towards their spawn, Just hold the comms and shoot at whatever's coming for you.

Lorewise, this is good because the Rebels we're against the odds in that battle. However, it doesn't work for a Multiplayer videogame.

Last edited: