ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
looks like i got another one
8D3A47329FA0D0EB6C4355772B479C311D02F24F

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sadly, I don't know any good US 24/7 Servers that aren't empty.

That's probably why Skial doesn't have any

Contrary to popular belief, Skial running a certain map or game mode doesn't always make it popular. Even with a big community there's some maps and game modes players in general don't like and won't play on, so a 24/7 halloween year long server would likely be dead throughout the year.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
i unboxed 2 creepy crawly crates, nothing good yet.
I sold my first one for ~$11 and used the money to buy some heavily-discounted software and a key, sold two more Creepy Crawly crates (which I got after the price dropped drastically) to get another key, and uncrated 2 Robocrates. no unusuals, but I do like that hats I got so it's not really a loss in my book

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Got an Unusual Nasty Norsemann with Starstorm Slumber. Not sure how much it's worth.

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I did 13 creepy crates and got 2 unusuals, the unusual Cranial Carcharodon with the tesla effect, and I got an unsual taunt "the strange brew" for soldier , ( already sold that though) i'd like to think that it was a good haul but i figure it was due to the amount of crates over the last 5 yrs lol finally some redemption lol .