• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alright, I'm unboxing 100 cases, screw this.

EDIT: Unboxed 100 and I've broken my 650+ case dry streak with no unusual. Forgot to take a screenshot but it's a powdered practioner with startstorm slumber, not even mildly close to as good as either of yours but it's an unusual so I'm happy =)

Last edited:

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor

EDIT: Unboxed 100 and I've broken my 650+ case dry streak with no unusual. Forgot to take a screenshot but it's a powdered practioner with startstorm slumber, not even mildly close to as good as either of yours but it's an unusual so I'm happy =)
Only 650? I stopped at 1500.

Reactions: Slip and RMSniper

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I will trade my herd of 140 camels for your practioner

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In my opinion, pretty disappointing Scream Fortress this year.
I can't say the same, the cosmetics were Meh and the merassmissions being broken didn't help but once it all started working, I've had a blast playing and completing merassmissions.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are any servers even running the new maps?

I've only seen about 2 or 3 servers temporarily running the new maps so far

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Are any servers even running the new maps?

I've only seen about 2 or 3 servers temporarily running the new maps so far

Don't the missions have to be done through matchmaking?
Wouldn't be much interest in a community server if you don't get any progress.
That's the reason I've not been doing them, since it says you have to be on a Valve server.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't the missions have to be done through matchmaking?
Wouldn't be much interest in a community server if you don't get any progress.
That's the reason I've not been doing them, since it says you have to be on a Valve server.
Some of the maps are cool enough just to be played casually.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
just unboxed this one
63E91A6FED057CCC346E7F77B95AAAC07BBBEE8F

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't say the same, the cosmetics were Meh and the merassmissions being broken didn't help but once it all started working, I've had a blast playing and completing merassmissions.
I would LOVE to do Merasmissions if it weren't for matchmaking.

Another thing I don't like is the COMPLETE ARBITRARY changes to the map selection of Competitive.
Not testing scream fortress which caused game breaking changes was actually kind of meh for me.

But why in the (spooky) hell did they get rid of Badlands and Granary to add Double Cross and Badwater.
CTF is not good for 6's, and Payload is the #1 map people abandon on because it takes too long.

What was going through their minds? Probably the wrong type of sugar from their giant snackbar of doom.

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I unboxed 9 of the Medic boxes, because I main Medic, and got none personally. I am not a rich person so will not put more money into unboxing. Wasting about 20 dollars is enough for me... Luckily, I did got one cosmetic which is worth more than a key, so I got the price of the box back sort-of.

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Some of the maps are cool enough just to be played casually.

I personally love Halloween maps in general and wanna play on them 24/7 all year long. They are very creative and with the bosses, spells, pumpkins, etc. They aren't just the usual normal gameplay and can easily become rather chaotic, in a "spooky fun way".

Sadly, I don't know any good US 24/7 Servers that aren't empty. Skial doesn't seem to have any and I highly wish they do.