american-barq-s-root-beer-12-can-pack-684-p.jpg

Is all I need.

Toxik

Contributor
beer-pbr1.jpg

da besssssssssssst evaaaaa
That's the beer hipsters drink :(
And tastes like carbonated piss diluted with water

I find it amusing so many kids show what their "favorite drink" is, and it happens to be alcoholic. Yet they could never keep it at home because mommy and daddy would get upset. Yup, you're cool.

Anyway, now that i have trolled, here is mine. And it HAS to be nice and cold, hence the bucket of ice between chugs :) But i do find that one beer in 12 tastes odd and kinda stale or something.

4913277071_f8fff10f6a_z.jpg
Corona, now that's a beer I can get drunk on

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
NOT MANLY ENOUGH FOR YA!?
TRY DIS ON 4 SIZE
Manly.jpg

OR HOW BOUT DIS

2011-01-31-beer-bacon-mancakes-1-500.jpg

BUT DIS
DIS BE...
baconhuggie06.jpg

PURE MANLINESS

Toxik

Contributor
SaSeUAY.jpg
This beer is ridiculously good. Also, if you've never tried, add a bit if peach syrup to the beer, ohmygod.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I find it amusing so many kids show what their "favorite drink" is, and it happens to be alcoholic. Yet they could never keep it at home because mommy and daddy would get upset. Yup, you're cool.
This message is untrue and you're a retard. That is what I would've said if this applied to me.

Feels good being able to drink as much booze as your money can buy.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I found out recently that even when you are over 21 you can get arrested for having an open alcoholic drink in public.

yeah didn't know that

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I found out recently that even when you are over 21 you can get arrested for having an open alcoholic drink in public.

yeah didn't know that

Usually they let it slide as long as you aren't drunk as shit, and what you're carrying doesn't look like alcohol.