VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
best drink,
candadry.jpg

sov

Legendary Skial King
NordMead.png

Just as I have before, I recommend this great tasting Nord Mead made from the finest hands in Solitude!

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have yet to drink really girly drinks or drinks that hide the taste of the alcohol.

Like if anything the closest thing masking the taste of vodka was "whipped vodka" or mixing it with coke.
Never really ordered or tried fruit punch or anything that gets you drunk without realizing.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My favorite "girly" drink is a Bay Breeze (pineapple juice, cranberry juice, vodka) it's simple, delicious, and fucks you up cuz you don't taste the vodka.
RM0621_Bay_Breeze_Bliss_lg.jpg

(a Sea Breeze is grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, vodka)

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I find it amusing so many kids show what their "favorite drink" is, and it happens to be alcoholic. Yet they could never keep it at home because mommy and daddy would get upset. Yup, you're cool.

Anyway, now that i have trolled, here is mine. And it HAS to be nice and cold, hence the bucket of ice between chugs :) But i do find that one beer in 12 tastes odd and kinda stale or something.

4913277071_f8fff10f6a_z.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
My favorite "girly" drink is a Bay Breeze (pineapple juice, cranberry juice, vodka) it's simple, delicious, and fucks you up cuz you don't taste the vodka.
RM0621_Bay_Breeze_Bliss_lg.jpg

(a Sea Breeze is grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, vodka)

The great thing about that is when you bring it back up it still kinda tastes like it did when it went down. :D