How old are you (if "12 or younger" or "21 or older" post a specific response)

• Total voters

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
116jdaf.jpg

I'm 904 years old.

(Tinypic sucks at scaling images)

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
17 and preparing for when I go to college and live for a few months off of convenience store food.

EDIT: And ramen. Can't forget the ramen.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Udon noodles. That is the best shit.

If you really like ramen, then put the noodle puck in a medium sized bowl with enough water to where it starts floating and then microwave it for 3 minutes.

Reactions: Chief of Bears

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You guys ready to know my real age?
It's the number of times Barney Stinson has said "Legen- wait for it.. -DARY!" up to this day in How I Met Your Mother.
Do your homework if you actually care about some person on the internet's age. You'll definitely be glad you did.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's the number of times Barney Stinson has said "Legen- wait for it.. -DARY!" up to this day in How I Met Your Mother.
Do your homework if you actually care about some person on the internet's age. You'll definitely be glad you did.
I don't have to count. I ALREADY KNOW
:troll:

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Sounds like heavy work, so I'll just assume your age is of the same number as the times Homer Simpson has said "D'oh!".