Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I leave on a long trip without internet on June 24th, so uh, that's a bit of a problem for me. If you guys can't do it any earlier, that's fine, but I'll have to drop out.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I leave on a long trip without internet on June 24th, so uh, that's a bit of a problem for me. If you guys can't do it any earlier, that's fine, but I'll have to drop out.
Wait how long will you be gone? I'm fine with an earlier date but everyone would need to.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I only suggested that week because I'll be on vacation at that time. When will you be back?

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
for the bracket, are you going to be custom making it? Sroy had a pretty neat one last tourney.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
For a long time. Won't be back until mid-August, so you probably won't want to wait that long for me.
Got damn. I'm going to be pretty busy with work/life this week all the way up to the 24th. I wouldn't have time to hold a tourney before you leave.

...Well I guess that means I could always host a second one if this one goes well!

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't do online wiiu stuff until I got back to school in August. Otherwise I can do 3ds stuff.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lol @ all the nerds with no WiiU. <3

I'm game anytime on any console. I prefer WiiU's stages, but hey, beggars cant be choosers.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Maybe next time I can host a cross platform tourney with an actual cool prize, but I really don't want to do it this time around considering Tiger.

Reactions: Ryulise

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Maybe next time I can host a cross platform tourney with an actual cool prize, but I really don't want to do it this time around considering Tiger.
You and Sboles can both host a tournament if you're both fine with it. One for just Wii U and one for both.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Does fighting level 9 bots help you train, or is there a better method to help in the competition? I am extremely bad so I want to know how to get better.