Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
2fer3Ta.png

Date: July 12th, 1PM
Prize: A choice between a drawing from me or some delicious unicorn meat.

I figured with the new DLC characters out, it would be pretty fun to have another tourney for fun. Since school is out, it might be easier to have one of these. Eventually I'll get a half assed tourney board up when we get enough people in.

Rules:
  • 2 stock 6 mins for Singles
  • 2 stock 8 mins for Doubles
  • No customs
  • Mii Fighters are allowed, but only 1-1-1-1 fighters with default height and weight. Stages:
Starters

• Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Smashville
Counterpicks

• Castle Siege
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Duck Hunt
  • Halberd
  • Kongo Jungle 64 (Doubles only)
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Town and City
  • Omega Stages (if FD is striked, so are Omega stages and vice versa)
For game 1, the player with port priority strikes a starter, then the other player strikes a starter, then they play on the remaining starter.

During stage banning, the winner of the previous game can ban 2 stages from Starter/Counterpick.

You can't pick a stage you've already won on in that set.

Other Info

If you win with a self-destructing move (Ganondorf's Side-B, Dedede's Neutral B, Wario's Neutral-B and Kirby's Neutral-B), the person who started the self-destruct move wins regardless of the results screen.

Character colours should match the team's colour when possible (i.e Luigi on green team should use the green costume)

Participants:
  • Maxwell (lyrysana)
  • Tiger (circboardsurfer)
  • Cr33p3r (Cr33p3rfr33x)
  • Sroy (Sroach)
  • Dr.Waffles (Waifufu)
  • Seth (sboles66)
  • Dark Scarecrow (vornado1999)

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no, im too used to lan to be able to do well, like seriously its so hard to play luigi with input delay
Then play Toon Link or Roy fuck boy.

EDIT: If Shoe and I get matched up together could we do a LAN match? I mean if he joins.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I changed it. I just copypasta'd from some reddit thread and didn't even notice that on there. What a dumb rule imo.
Ah okay, goodie. Waffles has to use Gamepad, I mean unless he decides to 3ds for it.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I changed it. I just copypasta'd from some reddit thread and didn't even notice that on there. What a dumb rule imo.
The reddit thread was probably referring to local tournaments, where it makes sense to ban the game pad. In online tourneys all control options should be legal.
Sure, what do you want changed?
Mainly the stage list. It's outdated and there are a lot of crap stages on there, I'll get you an improved one tomorrow.