Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fucking no. Looks absolutely terrible and the fact that they changed Dr. Doom into a lame hacker, it's going to be terrible.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just saw this movie last night. If you guys haven't seen it, go see it. It is just all around epic.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Okay so apparently I'm being brainfucked here. Why was BIG GAME released in 2014 and the trailer show 2015? Was it a delay?

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
B-n_VvxUYAA2qah.jpg:large

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Chappie was fucking awesome. Very different from what I expected. I'd give it an extremely biased 8/10.

People were criticizing it for advertisements, but honestly I only noticed it once. Even then, the ps4s being used for processing powers wasn't very far fetched.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Chappie was fucking awesome. Very different from what I expected. I'd give it an extremely biased 8/10.

People were criticizing it for advertisements, but honestly I only noticed it once. Even then, the ps4s being used for processing powers wasn't very far fetched.
I heard that a lot of people didn't like it because they threw in characters that no one ended up caring about.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I heard that a lot of people didn't like it because they threw in characters that no one ended up caring about.
There is this "Big Boss" type character who was kind of under developed, but really anyone else that was major to the plot was pretty well developed.