Contributor
12141520_10153678500477485_8268767208340928476_n.jpg
I just waited for the Youtube video.
latest

Reactions: Deadfront

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm a bit confused, is it supposed to be following the first game but with its own movie canon stuff thrown into it? Either way I'm going to see it, those games were my childhood.
i think its a mix of both, i mean i definately remember that guy from the first game
i am very exited for the movie though

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Studios are planning on making tons of video game movies. I'm really hoping they don't turn out like the original Mario Bros. movie.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Studios are planning on making tons of video game movies. I'm really hoping they don't turn out like the original Mario Bros. movie.
The animated Mario Bros movie was actually pretty good. *I know which one you're talking about don't worry*

I'd actually like there to be another Mario Brothers movie, there is no way they'd do live action again, I mean I hope.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The animated Mario Bros movie was actually pretty good. *I know which one you're talking about don't worry*

I'd actually like there to be another Mario Brothers movie, there is no way they'd do live action again, I mean I hope.
Might be cool if they made one. Not sure what kind of story they'd go with, though.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wouldn't mind seeing a movie about Bioshock, Borderlands, Half-Life, or Portal. All got good stories.