Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Rumours of Bad boys 3 coming soon... but no official confirmation yet as I have seen.
What ya gunna do when they come for you...

Reactions: JonJon

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sly movie is going to suck, R&C looks promising.

Reminds me of how Miyamoto is thinking of making short movies of some nintendo characters.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even though I hate that the Hobbit was split into 3 movies. this is gonna be damn epic.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even though I hate that the Hobbit was split into 3 movies. this is gonna be damn epic.

They split it into three parts so that they could get as much material into the movies as they could. Besides, it's better that way. They're all good movies.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They split it into three parts so that they could get as much material into the movies as they could. Besides, it's better that way. They're all good movies.
Have you read the book? I'm sure they could make the book into 2 movies, 3 is really pushing it. The movies are good but compared to the book, they are a bit slow sometimes.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have you read the book? I'm sure they could make the book into 2 movies, 3 is really pushing it. The movies are good but compared to the book, they are a bit slow sometimes.

I have read the book. And 3 is definitely not pushing it. The movies are doing well and they're all great.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Brace yourself!

20141028_112941.jpg

Captain America Serpent Society is now Captain America Civil War