mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think Ouija might be cool. There haven't been many movies that focused on a Ouija board so this'll be nice and refreshing. As for Annabelle, here's the real story.

http://www.warrens.net/Annabelle.html

The Warrens are the people who were in The Conjuring. Real people who did real paranormal investigations.
Man the real doll is not near as fucking creepy as the doll in that trailer. The real doll could be slightly cute if not for the paranormal background.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man the real doll is not near as fucking creepy as the doll in that trailer. The real doll could be slightly cute if not for the paranormal background.

The real doll is a simple Raggedy Ann doll. They just made it creepier for the sake of the movie.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Conjuring was a great movie, why do they have to hamfist this shitty prequel?

Because it has it's own story. It isn't a prequel to The Conjuring, either. It is it's own movie. One of the many cases the Warrens investigated.

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
I really hope Godzilla's return will usher in a new age of kaiju films and replace all these shitty and uninspired super hero movies.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
obviously not a trailer or anything, but hey i like it and look forwards to it

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really hope Godzilla's return will usher in a new age of kaiju films and replace all these shitty and uninspired super hero movies.
They already confirmed as equal with mothra, roman, and king ghidorah. Look up legendary on twitter