Ed_

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The servers that fill as Eddd has said, get all the afk players moved out as people rush to join the servers that the contest participants seeded for them.

i wondered if this happend, you do get moved to servers in need of a seed after being in /afk for some time ?

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
We
Even then I think it's a bad idea to be honest, I mean of course everyone has their own opinions but if the players are seeding the servers and receiving reduced credits for being afk while doing so then is there really a problem? If the problem is that it's unfair then that is just stupid since there is nothing stopping you from also afking is there?
I went afk on an empty randomiser sever and got 35 credits each minute for 1 entire hour.

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
We

I went afk on an empty randomiser sever and got 35 credits each minute for 1 entire hour.
You should probably read the rest of your thread before you reply but either way the other part of my post is still correct, there is still nothing stopping you from doing the same.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You should probably read the rest of your thread before you reply but either way the other part of my post is still correct, there is still nothing stopping you from doing the same.
Sorry about that I didn't see the other post.