Kulture

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
We just want the + part of the Payload to really be "PLUS" - The options for payload maps are limited for arbitrary reasons when any lack of popularity of a map is easily corrected by the regular players use of the RTV system.

DsNuts

Scarcely Lethal Noob
As the best player on the server, I would have to say we need more maps like Hoodoo and Gold Rush

XenoMorphin' Power Ranger

We just want the + part of the Payload to really be "PLUS" - The options for payload maps are limited for arbitrary reasons when any lack of popularity of a map is easily corrected by the regular players use of the RTV system.
This sums it up completely. Just open it up as much as you can. I am sure the server will not suddenly lose players just because the map changed. Map changes happen so often anyway.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I love Goldrush and would be happy to see it on a server local to me again, but if it can't handle 32 players, it just can't.

Goldrush | US ?;)

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
To me I don't care what map we play as long as I can chat with my friends and have fun.......... Hey why not add CP_Dustbowl to the Payload roation thing and all that varity on one sever with differnt maps and game modes would be awsome.

XenoMorphin' Power Ranger

To me I don't care what map we play as long as I can chat with my friends and have fun.......... Hey why not add CP_Dustbowl to the Payload roation thing and all that varity on one sever with differnt maps and game modes would be awsome.
Having a general rotation server with options like dustbowl or turbine in addition to what is currently there would be awesome. I think it's safe to say many of the regular players would enjoy the opening of new world for us to play in :yum:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
In a way yes think of it this way we have PL, CP, PLR expect HIghTower of course, and KOTH it would add varity it would make the sever awsome.
I could see the idea working out possibly, but the amount of payload maps would still have to outweigh the CP, PLR, or KOTH maps

Jake from Bacon Farm

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I'm trying to figure out how may regular players of the server, and how may hours played on the server by us might convince you that we'd like more maps in the rotation?

Because respectfully, it does seem quite clear that the core community that populates this server is asking for a little more variety. For every one of us that are posting here, there's another one or two that feel the same. But they aren't posting here, as they are currently in game talking about why there's so much resistance to this.

They aren't quite thrilled about you pulling Cactus out of the rotation either. Just sayin.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I support the integrity of keeping it a payload-only server. The regulars love the server because it's payload rotation, not because it's rotation server.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The regulars also love Goldrush
I would like to add my own little comment to this

2 years ago back when Skial Goldrush US Fast still existed, I was a constant player of that map and server. Goldrush still is one of MY favorite maps in Tf2

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
I support the integrity of keeping it a payload-only server. The regulars love the server because it's payload rotation, not because it's rotation server.
Now I do have to agree with you on that but have you even tested that out yet?