• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

BlitzTheSquishy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Attempting to get my mods up and signed, but it just hangs indefinitely
Other browsers also hang as well steams internal overlay browser jumping to Error -101 and 400, assistance please?

BlitzTheSquishy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
To save on, not adding another thread, error 413, entity size too large, anyone able to help with fixing this?

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello,

This error occurs because the .zip file you are attempting to upload is greater than 100 MB. Previously, a suggestion was made here to allow files >100 MB to be uploaded, but unfortunately it was declined. However, using a software called PeaZip, I was able to get the file down to 93 MB by using the ultra compression setting. I got it signed and tested it in game and it works. I have uploaded it here as a .zip, already signed, all you have to do is download and unzip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REJFTJD6jOziq3PiRsmHKBriJF5bOQTT/view?usp=sharing

For this, I used the HQ with straps version of the mod. If you wanted the HQ strapless version instead, I can do that for you as well, just let me know. You can also download and use the PeaZip software yourself, just make sure you set the compression level to ultra.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Best,
Aeryn

Reactions: LizzieSteph