[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Me during this whole thread.
Popcorn_spongebob.gif

I used to get in trouble for biting my fingernails, I can't imagine eating my whole hand :c

1. Most reasonable people would agree. People just don't randomly start recording demos.
Sometimes I start recording randomly in the hopes that any skill I have won't magically disappear when I go to make awesome pub frag videos. Also, I recently found out I have a whole bunch of really long demos because whenever I have weird bugs like wrong colored/invisible players or floating staircases Ruelel tells me to type something weird about demos into console and I always forget to turn it off @_@

I will secretly stress that the reporter is Devin. "Practically guarantees" leaves some room for leeway

I'll admit that I've stood in front of Zeebs while he's sniping on Dustbowl so that way he can't steal all my kills. But if I turn around to face him and make sure I'm blocking his view it usually only lasts about 5 seconds though before something will kill me.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This thread was really uncalled for. We circlejerk a lot but at the expense of some else is low.

For fucks sake, people are gunna have different rules then us and opinions, they aren't gunna agree with us 100% of the time, and they will post their opinions, mainly SPUF. This guy didn't, he has his own community and he just discussed his opinion and what he was thinking on a topic. He didn't link his community to our forums or call out anyone, and look what the fuck we are doing. His thread was also not one sided, silverag was the devil's advocate offering the other side. Now look at us. We linked his threads singled him out, and we are bashing him for the lols, barely acknowledging his opinions or actions as valid. If anything is pathetic here is the way you guys are acting. He has his server rules, and he says it works. Power to him. He isn't doing anything wrong.

The saddest part is, he said he was actually jealous of the Skial Forums, which few people say cause of the douchery and the horribly image we give ourselves, and threads like these are why.

I'm actually pretty disappointed Bottiger made this thread, as I thought he knew better than this.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If Devin stopped to make a demo, I figured it was an ongoing problem. Why would he randomly make a demo and randomly capture griefers?
It was going on for a good 5 min and I had warned them for the first 3 min and at the last min a made a demo of it and now he is crying over a days ban.
You can read the comments in that link. I agree with Mun... the rules say "harming your team for an extended period of time"

Some people were pissing off Devin and he got a demo of them standing in front of him for literally 5 seconds. Probably said to himself "ah sweet that's all I need to get them banned" - and it worked.
and mittens you sir are a moron if you think I make reports over people pissing me off. because if I did then your whole god damn reports section would be all reports from me. It would get to the point that I would half to be banned from making reports because I would be pissed off at every thing.

Youtube comments:
"Taunts after bodyshot xD wow"
"Coming from the server that has a no cursing rule? I'll stick with the server that has adults in it."
And last thing. Its hard to snipe when you start a demo and then run back out on the sniper deck.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It was going on for a good 5 min and I had warned them for the first 3 min and at the last min a made a demo of it and now he is crying over a days ban.
and mittens you sir are a moron if you think I make reports over people pissing me off. because if I did then your whole god damn reports section would be all reports from me. It would get to the point that I would half to be banned from making reports because I would be pissed off at every thing.

And last thing. Its hard to snipe when you start a demo and then run back out on the sniper deck.
Mittens is just mad because he can only play Gunslinger engie. He's jelly of your sniper skillz.

Reactions: sov

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The only thing that annoys me is how Mun puts his name at the end of his posts.
Like why would you do this? We can see your name at the left.

Ok, now you can all continue on this debate and stuff so bai.

Reactions: mohawkg2

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sometimes I start recording randomly in the hopes that any skill I have won't magically disappear when I go to make awesome pub frag videos. Also, I recently found out I have a whole bunch of really long demos because whenever I have weird bugs like wrong colored/invisible players or floating staircases Ruelel tells me to type something weird about demos into console and I always forget to turn it off @_@

record d;stop

That'll start a demo then immediately stop it. Dunno what rue tells you, but that's what I use

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

You've called me into servers what.. 10+ times? And by the time I join the person who was supposedly being a troublemaker has stopped. That means from the time you messaged me to the time I connected (30-40 seconds) they ceased what they were doing. I eventually had to start telling you "let me know if they're still doing it in five minutes" because I didn't want to waste my time or even punish someone who was just goofing off for a minute.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Mittens is just mad because he can only play Gunslinger engie. He's jelly of your sniper skillz.
He has to play gunslinger cuz he can't fight our awesome soldier and scout skillz. Also, one of my friends joined and literally camped the place mittens hid in after he built his minis. Derpy i wish you could've heard out comms, so much laughter.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
He has to play gunslinger cuz he can't fight our awesome soldier and scout skillz. Also, one of my friends joined and literally camped the place mittens hid in after he built his minis. Derpy i wish you could've heard out comms, so much laughter.

You should have stayed after my deflect grenade, there was some kid on the server and he was crying because I kept killing him as sniper.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
1. I think a ban was too harsh.

2. Not liked it hurt Devins crappy sniping skills anyway.

3. We all know how Devin can be. He is just a cry baby who probably got owned the last team scramble by those 2 pan yielding scouts and thought "Hey, now i can get even because i'm a hopeless sore loser".

6a00e5509ea6a18834014e88afdbbf970d-800wi.jpg

Just putting this back out there..

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
The only thing that annoys me is how Mun puts his name at the end of his posts.
Like why would you do this? We can see your name at the left.

Ok, now you can all continue on this debate and stuff so bai.

says the guy with his name in his sig also