Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
3s5G3.jpg

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You've called me into servers what.. 10+ times? And by the time I join the person who was supposedly being a troublemaker has stopped. That means from the time you messaged me to the time I connected (30-40 seconds) they ceased what they were doing. I eventually had to start telling you "let me know if they're still doing it in five minutes" because I didn't want to waste my time or even punish someone who was just goofing off for a minute.
Wow what a load mittens. When I call for you it takes longer than 30-40 seconds for most of the calls. I then half to do some admin surfing to find an admin to help with it and ruelel seems to get there faster every time and even when you do make it its 15 min after the fact and then you get pissed at me because I had another admin to do it for you. Or I get the reply 10 to 15 min after I tell you whats going on and you get the last of the sewer party that was going on. So dont try and put all of the blame on me when it comes to your reaction time.

Also if I remember right you told me to report to spyderman for the reports because you clame that he does not do much. So I am sorry if I want to keep the server clean and end up taking the brunt of all the shit that comes my way when I warn them about the rule they are breaking but I think its time for you to buck up and say that you some times fuck up.