zeedle

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey Silkie, I'm interested in trading for a Strange Flamethrower and Strange Force-a-Nature at your listed prices. Please let me know if you still have up for trade.

Varkiin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
12.11 ref for: Charmer's Chapeau, Lacking Moral Fiber Mask, Physician's Procedure Mask, and Villain's Veil.

Silkie

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
While I think I can do that actually making the trade may be impossible right now. People on my ISP can't seem to access half of Steams features including the trading. I've just spent half an hour trying to do one simple transfer.

Silkie

With my ISP fixing the problem that made trading a nightmare I finally got around to updating stuff.

Gingerone0910

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Dear Silkie i wish to buy your Detective Noir hat your strange silver botkiller Mk:II knife and a strange reserve shooter from your for one key which i believe to be worth around 5 ref if this is possible could you please get back to me as soon as possible thank you

Silkie

Dear Silkie i wish to buy your Detective Noir hat your strange silver botkiller Mk:II knife and a strange reserve shooter from your for one key which i believe to be worth around 5 ref if this is possible could you please get back to me as soon as possible thank you

Sorry but I haven't got a strange reserve shooter for sale.