Silkie

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Sorry all but thanks to Valve disabling idling I'm quitting trading. It's been fun folks but now I have to say goodbye.

Soundwave

Uncharitable Spy
4 ref for : Villain's Veil, Strange Brass Beast, Strange Quick-Fix, Strange Scottish Resistance, Strange Axtinguisher, and Strange Bonesaw?

Silkie

4 ref for : Villain's Veil, Strange Brass Beast, Strange Quick-Fix, Strange Scottish Resistance, Strange Axtinguisher, and Strange Bonesaw?

Hmmm. The sticking point for me on this one is the Villain's Veil. I sold one for a key yesterday. If you made it 4.66 then I'd be ok.

hayden

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you still have a strange frontier justice I would like it I could give you a strange equilizer and l'etranger. (i don't know if i am over doing it or under doing it i am new to trading.)

Silkie

A bit under to be honest. I might be interested in the l'etranger but not the equilizer so do you have anything else to trade?

Silkie

Ok. Now your backpack is linked I had a quick look and notice you have some older crates I might be interested in. Are they up for trade at all?

Silkie

Ok so I'm interested in the 19,21,33 crates of which you have 5 in total. I'll offer The Frontier Justice and a Strange Persian Persuader. Do you want to keep all the 21 crates or just one of them?