Silkie

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I added a list of some crates. Nothing rare so really only for those brave souls trying for an unusual hat hunt. Not a lot of point contacting the account as it's only live about once a week so if crates you seek you need to either contact my main account or leave a message here.

Dr. Jim E Rustler

Mildly Menacing Medic
Could I have strange wrench for 1.66 (if your strange eyelander, strange diamonback or vintage frontier justice are for sale, I would gladly pay the extra ref for the 3, if they're not its okay too)

Silkie

Could I have strange wrench for 1.66 (if your strange eyelander, strange diamonback or vintage frontier justice are for sale, I would gladly pay the extra ref for the 3, if they're not its okay too :p)

The wrench is a yes so feel free to add me. The others aren't for sale though.

Silkie

I have a Festive Holy Mackerel for trade as well. I'd prefer to swap for a Festive Sandvich, Ubersaw or Axtinguisher.

Pierce

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I can 1:1 you with a craft hat for the Rust Botkiller Knife, if you are interested.

Anonymous badass

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'ma buy voodoo cursed soul for scout medic & spy for 0.33
Steam username: TheSmallBruv
Please reserve it cuz I'm gonna be on about 3pm British time

Silkie

The main list is updated (finally) and as in the other little thread I'm usually on the look out for craftable hats so will either buy anything but an Ellis or Paper for 1.33 ref or accept it as payment.