• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh, hey, this guy's using his donator perks that he paid for. Lets ban him!

Im making a suggestion thread to change glow to something else.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
as i've said before i'm not trying to debate prior bans.. but since you guys keep bringing it up.. i had 5 prior bans... 3 of which were FALSE, as identified by skial... and the other 2 were from being stupid that i have no problem admitting wrong doing.
Still, instead of posting a complaint on the forum or to a mod, you immediately think HEY LETS VOTE BAN THE DONOR.
That's ban abuse.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You abused the votemenue. That's against the rules. You have previous bans. You have enough previous bans to get permabanned. Your ban is only two months.
People use unusuals on Skial servers. We can't block people from wearing them.

Why are you complaining? Go play somewhere else for two months.

I say we lock this. I don't think OP is gonna get it.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You abused the votemenue. That's against the rules. You have previous bans. You have enough previous bans to get permabanned. Your ban is only two months.
People use unusual on Skial servers. We can't block people from wearing them.

Actually it was only 30 days. Which is more than fair. Zeebz did him a giant favor. Honestly don't understand why the guy is pushing his luck.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
People use unusuals on Skial servers. We can't block people from wearing them.

I say we lock this. I don't think OP is gonna get it.
I agree with Cats 100%

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Still, instead of posting a complaint on the forum or to a mod, you immediately think HEY LETS VOTE BAN THE DONOR.
That's ban abuse.

its a votekick to get them out of the game so the rest of the people don't have to lag, that's the point of it dude. i asked him prior to that to turn it off because it lags the server.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Actually it was only 30 days. Which is more than fair. Zeebz did him a giant favor. Honestly don't understand why the guy is pushing his luck.

i'm not pushing my luck... it's an unfair ban and i still haven't been told why. what's the # of votes to deserve a ban? is it from voting a player twice? is it from voting all talk on twice as well? is it up to skial admins to determine who should get banned? i also laugh at "zeebz" doing me a favor. i come on here to talk about why i was banned and get met with nothing but rudeness.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay let me tell you what is happening. And you can continue to argue, i don't really care.

First off, no one gets special treatment. Everyone gets treated the same. I don't care if you have 1 hour or 100 hours of server time. I don't care if you are a donator or another admin. Everyone gets treated the same. So calling your a regular and saying that "because you are a regular you should not have been banned for trying to voteban someone else for doing nothing wrong" is invalid.

Secondly, You came at me wrong. You need to realize this is your 6th ban on skial, someone we normally permantly ban for. I gave you a month.

You can claim they were false bans or whatever, i don't really care. You have a history, and there are no notes in sourcebans. so as far as i i cam concerned you have 6 bans counting mine. If you want to argue that, find me and link me to where bottiger said 3 of your bans are invalid.

finally, if there is a donator perk that is messing up everyones gameplay here is what you do. Set your netgraph to 5. take a screenshot and post it on the forums for Bottiger to fix it. You do not use the votemenu for personal reasons. We do not voteban people when they are not breaking any of the rules. We do not voteban people for not listening to boomerski.

finally v2: It was not a votekick, you tried to voteban him.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
its a votekick to get them out of the game so the rest of the people don't have to lag, that's the point of it dude. i asked him prior to that to turn it off because it lags the server.

You abused the vote menu though. No matter how nice you were trying to be, so everyone didn't have lag, you still broke the rules. And honestly, you're lucky as hell to get 30 days.
You musta got Zeeb in a good mood to not get permabaned with the record you've got on you.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did it look something like this?
zTC82.png

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Oh, hey, this guy's using his donator perks that he paid for. Lets ban him!

Im making a suggestion thread to change glow to something else.

No, I'm requesting ban him for racism. Wop is just as offensive as the N word. You guys have some real double standards here

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
ziqQn.jpg
Can we fix the particle effect with that hat though? I have the issue with it also. it's particle effect 1, the valve flames? On some hats it dosen't show up corectly, and when it dosent it lags other people like me.
EC229623A9C9DC3221B179097B4EF8173D692795

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
You abused the vote menu though. No matter how nice you were trying to be, so everyone didn't have lag, you still broke the rules. And honestly, you're lucky as hell to get 30 days.
You musta got Zeeb in a good mood to not get permabaned with the record you've got on you.

What EXACTLY constitutes abuse?

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Okay let me tell you what is happening. And you can continue to argue, i don't really care.

First off, no one gets special treatment. Everyone gets treated the same. I don't care if you have 1 hour or 100 hours of server time. I don't care if you are a donator or another admin. Everyone gets treated the same. So calling your a regular and saying that "because you are a regular you should not have been banned for trying to voteban someone else for doing nothing wrong" is invalid.

Secondly, You came at me wrong. You need to realize this is your 6th ban on skial, someone we normally permantly ban for. I gave you a month.

You can claim they were false bans or whatever, i don't really care. You have a history, and there are no notes in sourcebans. so as far as i i cam concerned you have 6 bans counting mine. If you want to argue that, find me and link me to where bottiger said 3 of your bans are invalid.

finally, if there is a donator perk that is messing up everyones gameplay here is what you do. Set your netgraph to 5. take a screenshot and post it on the forums for Bottiger to fix it. You do not use the votemenu for personal reasons. We do not voteban people when they are not breaking any of the rules. We do not voteban people for not listening to boomerski.

finally v2: It was not a votekick, you tried to voteban him.

i came at you wrong? lol, how dare i question something an almighty skial admin did????

dude, get off your high horse i posted my thoughts on why your actions are wrong and your first reply is, "You are lucky i was nice enough not to permanent ban you."

so skial admins rule with an iron fish, eh? nice way to treat their gamers.

as far as the rest goes... i play for fun i'm not going to delve into technical stuff about netgraphs and whatever all that is.

oh.. and if you want to know about my ban history, talk to roman.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
zTC82.png

THIS, Is a full on exploit of sorts. It's a side effect of using the hat command with either flaming or valve flames while in Pyroland. Then dying, the more you die, the bigger the sparkles become. Turn off Pyro vision, and everyone else in the server can see the sparkles. I can personally agree that this effect LAGS THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.