• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i'm a regular on turbine, as most would know...

i was just playing and a player named irishwop (racist, btw) was using i don't know what you call it... sprites or skins or whatever. the point is it's a ridiculous amount of particle effects that causes me frame rate issues and hinders playing the game. i asked him several times to turn off the "skins" yet he refused. do i deserve a full month ban for twice trying to votekick someone that was being a hindrance to the server? prior that also, i did try to turn all talk on twice since it is commonly used and enjoyed by players on the server (which it almost passed both times as well).

thanks.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

i was just playing and a player named irishwop (racist, btw) was using i don't know what you call it... sprites or skins or whatever. the point is it's a ridiculous amount of particle effects that causes me frame rate issues and hinders playing the game. i asked him several times to turn off the "skins" yet he refused. do i deserve a full month ban for twice trying to votekick someone that was being a hindrance to the server? prior that also, i did try to turn all talk on twice since it is commonly used and enjoyed by players on the server (which it almost passed both times as well).

thanks.
I think what you're referring to is an unusual... and if we start banning for that, there'd be a lot of pissy people out there. The ban is for abuse of the votemenu. I think (for future use) you can turn off unusual particle effects.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
You votebanned someone for an unusual effect. You have 5 prior bans due to racism which is why your ban is so long.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

thanks.
My guess would be you were banned for vote abuse. The reason it was a month is more than likely due to the fact that this would be your 6th ban from Skial.

Edit: Ninja'd by Fire :sweetjesus:

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think what you're referring to is an unusual...

ty for posting.. nope it's not an unusual, i have one and there's definitely no issues with those :)

it's a particle effect that covers the player's entire body from head to toe and trails behind them for literally half the middle section of turbine. when the player is on my screen it lags me out and screen freezes.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Ridiculous ban is ridiculous.

You should go ahead and ban IrishWop. Racism is against the rules and the guys name (if your unaware) is racist.

wop (w
obreve.gif
p)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a person of Italian birth or descent.
The guy joined for 5 minutes, reported boomerski, and then immediately left again. Never seen him before either.
Boomerski plays turbine every night... usually for HOURS and HOURS. He's an incredibly likable, non-offensive guy. I don't know who this racist Irishwop guy is, but if anyone is BANNED, that's the guy who's clearly breaking the rules.

BTW, please check out the amount of hours boomerski plays turbine.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
and i'm not trying to debate prior bans either... not to mention 3 of the bans listed as racism are untrue, which is why i posted "again" in the thread title

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ty for posting.. nope it's not an unusual, i have one and there's definitely no issues with those :)

it's a particle effect that covers the player's entire body from head to toe and trails behind them for literally half the middle section of turbine. when the player is on my screen it lags me out and screen freezes.
so...its donator perks. you got banned for that long as said, FIVE BANS for racism.

grow a brain.

Reactions: TheStereo

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Ah, you are referring to the donator glow effect.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
dude, i don't even know you.. yet you are an admin on skial talking like that. NO class.
We dont even know you, you're dumb as fuck and you're also a racist.
from the guy you were votebanning;
Boomerski trying to vote ban me for using unusual hat provided by skial because i am a donator
I think someone's asking for an extended ban time if you ask me.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Six bans is usually a perm. You ARE lucky.

as i've said before i'm not trying to debate prior bans.. but since you guys keep bringing it up.. i had 5 prior bans... 3 of which were FALSE, as identified by skial... and the other 2 were from being stupid that i have no problem admitting wrong doing.

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
So, I can partially see where Boomer is coming from, there is a donator hat effect that you can put on that will lag other players out. It does it to my computer and my desktop is brand new, it also messes with the client until you restart your whole computer. I will try to get a screenshot of the effect. Hopefully we can get that fixed.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So, I can partially see where Boomer is coming from, there is a donator hat effect that you can put on that will lag other players out. It does it to my computer and my desktop is brand new, it also messes with the client until you restart your whole computer. I will try to get a screenshot of the effect. Hopefully we can get that fixed.

ty for posting :)

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
/glow makes me lag so hard, I drop to 5 frames anywhere near it... I can get 60 FPS at any other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.