• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Trying to vote ban a bunch of times.

Edit: it's called vote menu abuse. tht

is twice a bunch? really?

bunch (b
ubreve.gif
nch)
n.
a. A group of things growing close together; a cluster or clump: a bunch of grapes; grass growing in bunches.
b. A group of like items or individuals gathered or placed together: a bunch of keys on a ring; people standing around in bunches.
2. Informal A group of people usually having a common interest or association: My brother and his bunch are basketball fanatics.
3. Informal A considerable number or amount; a lot: a bunch of trouble; a whole bunch of food.
4. A small lump or swelling; a bump.
seems like 3 at LEAST would be a bunch... but twice? really?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
If you guys want to discuss the effect, your copy and past definations, or anything else please make a new topic. This is a ban appeal

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
From what I see, the guy was trying to remove someone using a known exploit to cause other people to lag.
I've tried it out myself with a towering pillar of hats as scout and it will lag the holy fuck out of everyone who comes near you.
If that's the truth, I'd unban him and look into trying to fix the hat command issues. But in the end it comes down to the stripped one.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I'm going to lock this since your ban isn't going to be overturned. Also, I'm locking this to prevent you from the inevitable permanent ban you would receive from continuing. Please, carry on, and stop being such an ass to the people who determine your fate on these servers.

To Violet's point, I believe the exploit was patched on our servers...if not, then the voteban system isn't the way to carry out action against the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.