Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Finally made it in. It appears that IAATG or whatever their called used a wrong cfg. That is hilariously pathetic. Now they keep saying it is valid cuz 1rw "accepted" it. lmao. A bunch of fucking children by the sounds of it.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
stock-photo-6163695-the-winner.jpg

Oh, it's fucking 12AM. Fucking IAATG2 fagets ruining my sleep.

Still

WORTH IT

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
stock-photo-6163695-the-winner.jpg

Oh, it's fucking 12AM. Fucking IAATG2 fagets ruining my sleep.

Still

WORTH IT
Grats! I was watching so I know ur pain lol. Their stupidity was honestly startin to annoy me and I wasn't even playing lol.
On a side note, their sniper was painfully bad :p

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Finally made it in. It appears that IAATG or whatever their called used a wrong cfg. That is hilariously pathetic. Now they keep saying it is valid cuz 1rw "accepted" it. lmao. A bunch of fucking children by the sounds of it.

The cfgs were set to golden cap, so when IAATG2 got a round they claimed the win since 1RW had readied up (not sure if they lost the first round they would admit defeat though, sounds a bit cheap), anyway, an admin came in and they set the clock to 23 mins left and 1-0 to IAATG2, the rest is history.
:win:

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I'm not around most of the time, so I probably didn't see it if there was one, but how would I join one of these Skial teams if someone actually wanted me on their team?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yes we won, next week semifinals :fyeah:

I couldnt play properly had mumble problems, mumble was 1-2 minutes behind the actual game, was weird, so had to sit out and our sub med played most of the game.
but gg all, hope to get comms back by next week :S

you've done me proud boys.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Congrats, I've been in four teams and you guys have done more in one season than my team's did combined.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well, tomorow at 8pm cet, we play badwater and see if we make the finals. The team we play, Lascari, have not lost a match to date so it's going to be tough, most of the players in lascari have been in comp since season 6, some with winners medals, and some of teh team are well known platinum level players with second place plat medals.
we played them in the regular season on gravelpit and lost 2-0, but we have hope, and will do our best to crush them.

This is not spartaa, this is SKIAAAAAALLLL.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just make sure the stv has more than 2 slots this time, please : )