Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As you may or may not be aware, Skial has sponsored and made it possible for two teams to enter the competive scene: on da rocks (USA) and one round wonders (EU)
Big shout out to Bottiger, not just for providing the skial comp servers for each team to train on , but also giving so many people the opportunity to enjoy such a great game, and for listening to everyone of the players ideas and concerns. Bott, you're the man (or woman - who actualy knows?)

Unfortunately on da rocks didnt gain enough momentum to make it to the playoffs which started last week, from what i can make out they had roster issues, but ruelel or one of the others can explain that to you if needed.

Anyway, one round wonders are still hanging tough in the euro steel division of the ugc league, if we win tonight we are through to the semifinals, so for us its a big moment, our first real season in comp, we played in the wireplay league a few months ago but we ended up failing miserably, we did go into that however, with the mindset that it was a practice run for ugc and a starting point for us in the comp scene, so just a warm up you might say.

If you want to share in the excitement with us tonight, you can watch the whole match on STV.

Euro steel playoffs
One round wonders (1rw) vs Its all about the gibus 2 (IAATG2)
Gullywash_final
21:00 CET (20:00 GMT) (i believe its 15:00 EST)
SourceTV IP: 85.236.101.73:27625

Come support your officialy sponsored Skial team on the road to victory!

Kip usualy livecasts every IAATG match, if i can get details of it being cast I will post it here.

One round wonders line up for tonight will be:

Medic - Maddo (team leader) (skial admin)
Scout - Jwso (team founder) (faget) (ex skial admin and mod)
Heavy - Pootis Pen Sirhere (best heavy eu)
Soldier - Vigi (death from above)
Demo - Quintosh (his last season with us, off to play platinum with SAF)
Spy - Jack (ex admin) (e2 member e stands for ego)
Engy - Rosewood (watch me rage!!)
Sniper - epardeds (all he says on mic is 'medic down'; a lot)
Pyro - Thundersin (soon to be leader as i am stepping down after ugc)

yah yah tldr, anyway we are excited as hell to have got this far, and we are only 2 matches away from the final and nice winners medals.
and i cant forget a mention for rvsz without whom none of this would have been possible, he has provided teh team with strategic support and forward thinking, he has however moved on to manage a silver level team who were in need of a strong leader. we miss you man.

Reactions: Toxik

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Unfortunately on da rocks didnt gain enough momentum to make it to the playoffs which started last week, from what i can make out half the team decided to be ragefags against Skial and ditch to MagmaPoon seemingly indefinitely.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You guys had a great season so far, so thanks for the stv link i'll definitely try to watch that tonight. It should be an interesting game, so best of luck for the game.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you better win EU steel!
LICwI.png

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If I'm not playing in our game (didn't show up at all since last monday... : D ) we could go in mumble.skial.com and talk there while watching the stv. I might record my pov and the mumble channel to upload this ad-hoc cast on youtube : )

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why is a plat player playing on a steel team lol. it's not like my team had noko sub or anything

Anyways, good luck

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Sorry im a bit new to this watching live, i normally catch them up on Youtube.

Do i connect to server ip via TF2 console? or is there a website like Twitch...?

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sorry im a bit new to this watching live, i normally catch them up on Youtube.

Do i connect to server ip via TF2 console? or is there a website like Twitch...?
Console or via server list. Doesn't matter. Honestly the only difference between a STV and normal server IP is the port number at the end.