Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
what it does is that it makes the zombie skins not broken but it makes the health and ammo packs set as the halloween ones.

7:24 AM - OakyTree: Yeah, skin works with 6, and no thriller taunt
AND IT DOESN'T ENABLE THE THRILLER TAUNT

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well if people want to wear stupid things they can. Just go to 2 fort LA and look at some of the stuff they wear. I think this is a great idea and people wont be excited for long they will re think and then it will just become like the 2010 and 2011 items no one rely cares about them now and a small group of people who own sets do i think. +1

But leave the health packs alone i like the default ones and don't think they need to change.

You can't have both it's either zombie skins or health packs...

Akai

Scarcely Lethal Noob
There's many things I hate about it. The annoying sounds that full costume sets make. I don't even know that I picked up a ammo pack half the time, I just assume it's a health pack. I like things being regular. I'm sure other people do too. Turning it on will make other people be turned off.

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
There's many things I hate about it. The annoying sounds that full costume sets make. I don't even know that I picked up a ammo pack half the time, I just assume it's a health pack. I like things being regular. I'm sure other people do too. Turning it on will make other people be turned off.
This topic is mainly referring to how the Zombie skins do not show due to an issue with SourceMod (using the Force Holiday's mod). Turning on tf_forced_holidays 6 makes it work. The item sets from the 2011/2012 Halloween event work with the current plugin cvars. The Grand Duchess set from last year does work.

Bat Outta Hell

Scarcely Lethal Noob
-1 fuck that noise, obviously it's the 24/7 2fort regs that are supporting it.

You already get that shit once like every month, having that on all year round is fucking brutal.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 It would give me a chance to get used to what the different halloween packs look like. No one like playing a match on a fullmoon and not knowing wtf ammo packs look like.

also, the zombie skins can make some pretty sexy outfits. Specifically on pyro spy and sniper.

Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
+1

Take a look at my pyro; I've gotten mentions on how it looks (don't look at the spy, he is ugly).

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
+1

I Bought a Flies Prince Tavish Crown just for Full Moons to replace my soon to be Sunbeams Prince Tavish Crown

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
My zombie skins work flawlessly now on the servers and all the healthpacks I see are candybars and pumpkin pies. Was the plugin enabled?