Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
what it does is that it makes the zombie skins not broken but it makes the health and ammo packs set as the halloween ones.

7:24 AM - OakyTree: Yeah, skin works with 6, and no thriller taunt
AND IT DOESN'T ENABLE THE THRILLER TAUNT

sov

Legendary Skial King
Nobody even uses that fly set anymore. People got over their shitty 1 scrap 2011 Halloween items months ago and you should get over your shitty .05 scrap zombie items.
I was going to mention that lol hat he said

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Zombie skins are worst because people combine them with other crappy items like soldiers use zombie items and than some hat that doesn't go with it and also it would take away the beauty ful default healthpacks

Not on topic but sort of: ghost head and the Pyro zombie skin actually looks really good.

sov

Legendary Skial King
The zombie skins look fine. The fly for engi looks like Gaben's shit. It makes Engi's voice sound like Justin Bieber. Who gives a shit other then Ace of Spades and Mittens what the HP looks like. No one looks at it for that long.
I don't look at the HP that long since I don't need it (lol) other than in turbine because engi's with the shitty mask camp there with their sentries but when I look for ammo an I see those floating boxs I think " wtf is that? Is that ammo or health, I don't want to walk all across the map with 30 HP to find it to be ammo. Still -1

sov

Legendary Skial King
I
Not on topic but sort of: ghost head and the Pyro zombie skin actually looks really good.
i've never seen zombie pyro, every one uses ugly ass scout setup with hat that doesn't go with it and makes it look retarded, same with demo and soldier...

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I
i've never seen zombie pyro, every one uses ugly ass scout setup with hat that doesn't go with it and makes it look retarded, same with demo and soldier...

People use retarded/clipping shit all the time regardless of if they're zombies.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't care how stupid people want to look in TF2... just leave my health packs out of it.

Valve shit these out into everyone's backpack for absolute free during Halloween so that once a year people could play special dress up. Not so a bunch of 12 year olds who can't afford 2 hats can have it 24/7/365

And the fact that people think they are important enough to even impose on everyone else just hurts my head.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I don't care how stupid people want to look in TF2... just leave my health packs out of it.

Valve shit these out into everyone's backpack for absolute free during Halloween so that once a year people could play special dress up. Not so a bunch of 12 year olds who can't afford 2 hats can have it 24/7/365

And the fact that people think they are important enough to even impose on everyone else just hurts my head.
I came here about ammo boxes and health packages I wouldn't lose to much except the disgust of seeing ugly bad matching snipers and stuff, Health and ammo I will not tolerate (will stil play on servers) but I t would tick me off.

For those agreeing on accepting this do the zombie skins are probably starting up another engi mask fly thing and all you'll see is kids who can buy hats from the store and a bunch of F2P with painted gibuses and zombie items thinking its "swag" an that their so Tf2 rich.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Turn holidays off entirely due to all the bitching. Isn't Skial supposed to be (mostly) vanilla quickplay servers (or something like that)?

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
+1 and bump

I just managed to buy a cheap Prince Tavish's Crown w/ Massed Flies, only to find that the Zombie skins aren't working properly.
//sadface

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well if people want to wear stupid things they can. Just go to 2 fort LA and look at some of the stuff they wear. I think this is a great idea and people wont be excited for long they will re think and then it will just become like the 2010 and 2011 items no one rely cares about them now and a small group of people who own sets do i think. +1

But leave the health packs alone i like the default ones and don't think they need to change.