Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
what it does is that it makes the zombie skins not broken but it makes the health and ammo packs set as the halloween ones.

7:24 AM - OakyTree: Yeah, skin works with 6, and no thriller taunt
AND IT DOESN'T ENABLE THE THRILLER TAUNT

sov

Legendary Skial King
Still takes away normal health packs just so people can use their shitty zombie skins.
Yea I know, normal Heath packs on first look you know how much you get and ammo crates, the zombie skins are so ugly any ways, only noobs with no times and hats would actually wear their shitty ass skins, there aRe way better hats and items they can use, those zombies skins are like using ghostly/ghastly gibuses.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yea I know, normal Heath packs on first look you know how much you get and ammo crates, the zombie skins are so ugly any ways, only noobs with no times and hats would actually wear their shitty ass skins, there aRe way better hats and items they can use, those zombies skins are like using ghostly/ghastly gibuses.
zombie skins are fine

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's because Ruelel has zombie skin pajamas that he wears to bed every night...

One weekend a month just isn't enough.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
this stupid thing
Brundle_Bundle.png

Reactions: Ace of Spades

sov

Legendary Skial King
they are better than the engy fly set that we allow
I doesn't seem to be as bad as zombie skins though, they are pretty annoying and switch my health packs for that crappy skin that you were for pajamas.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The zombie skins look fine. The fly for engi looks like Gaben's shit. It makes Engi's voice sound like Justin Bieber. Who gives a shit other then Ace of Spades and Mittens what the HP looks like. No one looks at it for that long.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Nobody even uses that fly set anymore. People got over their shitty 1 scrap 2011 Halloween items months ago and you should get over your shitty .05 scrap zombie items.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Zombie skins are worst because people combine them with other crappy items like soldiers use zombie items and than some hat that doesn't go with it and also it would take away the beauty ful default healthpacks