lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is anyone really interested in CS:GO as much as I am.

Im curious to see how the skial community would react to CS.

Ive been playing CS since 1.3 before there was even steam, when everyone had WonIDs
But once CS:S came out the gameplay was just so bad. With the models not even looking at you, to the terrible hitboxes.
But ive been playing CS:S lately to prepare for CS:GO, and have been growing quite fond of it.
CS:GO is suppose to bring back the golden era of CS and it looks amazing.

Expanding skial to CS would only grow the community. I dont think there are any downsides to this.

Voice your opinion

Im in the following movie @ 2:24
CS:GO release date 21st August $15.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'd personally wait till CS:GO comes out and slowly release servers for popular maps

Bottiger

Administrator
I would be interested in having at least 1 office or dust regular or dm map, but I don't have the time to maintain it and load it with plugins to make it populated.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would be interested in having at least 1 office or dust regular or dm map, but I don't have the time to maintain it and load it with plugins to make it populated.
Yeah a dust2/office rotation would keep the server populated. Ive been playing CS with some people on mumble and all we mostly play is dust2/office/gun game

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Yeah a dust2/office rotation would keep the server populated. Ive been playing CS with some people on mumble and all we mostly play is dust2/office/gun game
I sense a volunteer.

Bottiger

Administrator

I made a dust DM server, and switched it to office. I left it on for about a week. It failed to get any players.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you should of publicized it. on skial group and on forums. we have a few players who play.
DM is a bit intense. Ive played on servers with a 2:30 round time and standard bomb time limit, and they play pretty well. A short round time for a DE map with AWP limit at most 2/team or none at all attracts most players and keeps a nice pace. CS maps usually have longer round times.

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I made a dust DM server, and switched it to office. I left it on for about a week. It failed to get any players.
??? i never heard about this, i would play on it!

if it was 1.6, i dont like source D:

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
just PLEASE ban auto sniper and limit awp
I hate when people call to ban these weapons. If you don't like getting killed by somebody with these, then learn how to not stand in their line of sight.

Seriously, the problem lies with the person who keeps getting killed in the same way over and over, not the one killing them.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I hate when people call to ban these weapons. If you don't like getting killed by somebody with these, then learn how to not stand in their line of sight.

Seriously, the problem lies with the person who keeps getting killed in the same way over and over, not the one killing them.
do you know how easy it is to just hold down m1 and run around

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

I don't see a problem with awps being allowed in a deathmatch server but if you have ever played a round based server that allows awps, the rounds take forever.