lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is anyone really interested in CS:GO as much as I am.

Im curious to see how the skial community would react to CS.

Ive been playing CS since 1.3 before there was even steam, when everyone had WonIDs
But once CS:S came out the gameplay was just so bad. With the models not even looking at you, to the terrible hitboxes.
But ive been playing CS:S lately to prepare for CS:GO, and have been growing quite fond of it.
CS:GO is suppose to bring back the golden era of CS and it looks amazing.

Expanding skial to CS would only grow the community. I dont think there are any downsides to this.

Voice your opinion

Im in the following movie @ 2:24
CS:GO release date 21st August $15.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Almost every server i played disables smokes because of spammers. Sure, smoking and moving in on them works on a small server or scrims, and i'm guessing that a skial server will have a 16v16 scenario because it will get the most traffic.
Smoke spam is rarely a problem anymore. There's server plugins that will prevent you from buying more than one smoke per round.

Also, the current version of Source engine handles multiple smokes really well, so it doesn't lag up your system like it used to.
CS:S does have a fuckton of Aimbots, but I can say without a doubt that Headful, Scrambles, lpN, ModSe7en, I, and others would frequent a Gun Game Server with gg_corner in the rotation, and Unlimited Nade on Warmup Round.
I know for a fact that CS:GO will have a built-in Gun Game mode. Valve actually hired the creators of the original Gun Game mod to develop that game mode for GO.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
de_prodigy was also amazing but i think they got rid of it in source :(

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think they are trying to incorporate all the mods, such as DM, GG and possibly pistols only and such. Customized matches/gameplay

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i heard valve was going to use a new money system. as certain guns get more and more popular amongst the team, the more expensive it will get :megusta:

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i heard valve was going to use a new money system. as certain guns get more and more popular amongst the team, the more expensive it will get :megusta:
that's fucking stupid. I can see servers running mods to reverse that

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gun Game was the only game mode I actually liked in Black Ops. And it's just as fun in CS.